Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

How is this working???? It's so strange I'm just not hungry despite eating around 1200 cals a day which normally made me a complete & utter witch! I shouldn't question it should I & just accept it for what it is

Another good day! Scales still said the same as yesterday this morning but I'm hoping for another 0.4lb overnight so I have a 4lb loss for this week. I think today was my hungriest day although I have actually eaten less I just felt hungry around 5ish but couldn't have tea as was at class at 630. Chicken breast & veggies cooking now

Official weigh in 12:2.2 so 4.2lbs lost this week. I'm happy!!!! Also hoping with another good week I can have my 11 back no matter how much it's just back by the ball next Friday & then next real challenge is to try & be 11:7 by the rocky horror but that is only 4 weeks away so it's a big ask.... But as always onwards & downwards

Excellent!!! :) glad to hear you're moving it again. Have you allowed your scales back now...lol. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My Paul McKenna came today - walked in the house after going for the most ridiculously calorific lunch with hubby on our day off together, and there it was - good timing, lol. I've started reading the book - realised after I'd ordered it that I've no idea how I'm going to listen to the CD - going to have to buy a player!! Or maybe rip it onto my phone from my Dad's PC. :) xx

My Paul McKenna came today - walked in the house after going for the most ridiculously calorific lunch with hubby on our day off together, and there it was - good timing, lol. I've started reading the book - realised after I'd ordered it that I've no idea how I'm going to listen to the CD - going to have to buy a player!! Or maybe rip it onto my phone from my Dad's PC. :) xx

Do you have a DVD player? You could play it on that while laying on the sofa
Mine is on my phone & I listen every night

Is ok I remember u got it off amazon assuming you put on PC and then on phone ?

Last edited:
I've ordered a new external CD drive so I can rip it onto my netbook - I needed a new one anyway, lol. Want to be able to listen to it lying in bed - it's never peaceful enough in the living room! So I'll read the book and watch the DVD whilst I wait for it to come. :) xx

Have been really hungry today but i know that is because i haven't concentrated on eating so my body realised it had food,i will make sure i don't make that mistake again as today has been hard!

Scales just not moving this week but I know that's because I said I wanted my 11 back by Friday. Never mind I know I'm being good & it will be back when it's back.... Zumba tonight, walk tomorrow then Zumba Thursday will hopefully help get something lower this week.. So looking forward to my ball on Sarurday night. Tried my dress on at the weekend while I was meant to be doing housework so excuse the state of my bedroom!

image-4120502850.jpg

Looking lovely :) I'm sure the scales are just testing you ! AND it's always not going to move midweek :)

Back