Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

You look lovely Hun xx

How's the gastric band .. Do u feel it's still working?

When I was 12 I went to see Paul McKenna .. Ended up on Stage as part of the show.. Is weird the feeling of being hypnotised, I still remember bits of it.. I was always scared if a bell rung a certain way I would once again think I was a chicken .. I remember being a chicken lol not pretending but actually being a chicken .. My parents said it was so very funny !

How's the gastric band .. Do u feel it's still working? When I was 12 I went to see Paul McKenna .. Ended up on Stage as part of the show.. Is weird the feeling of being hypnotised, I still remember bits of it.. I was always scared if a bell rung a certain way I would once again think I was a chicken .. I remember being a chicken lol not pretending but actually being a chicken .. My parents said it was so very funny !

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

Tara it's definitely working, I'm less hungry & my portion sizes are probably about 1/2-2/3 what they were before. I'm still listening every day though ;)

Might just give it a go .. If Paul McKenna hypnotised me once it just might work :) now too ..

I've been so rubbish, my book and cd arrived last week and I haven't even bothered to do anything with it. I'll make sure I get the CD onto iTunes tonight and onto my phone so that once I read the book I can start.

Glad it's still going well for you Lexie.

SarahB said:
I've been so rubbish, my book and cd arrived last week and I haven't even bothered to do anything with it. I'll make sure I get the CD onto iTunes tonight and onto my phone so that once I read the book I can start.

Glad it's still going well for you Lexie.

I've read the book so far, need to get the CD ripped onto my phone now! :) xx

Finally 6 days later I get last Fridays weight back, no idea why I haven't lost this week but I'm not letting it get me down as I know I am doing this. Official weigh in tomorrow but don't expect to have lost

I bought the Book and it came Thursday so read it and did the CD last night .. Was so tired I think I fell asleep before it finish .. But maybe my unconscious mind was still listening :)

Back