Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Brilliant loss and I love the jars. Just sent hubby out to the recycling bin to get me jars and sent son to his bedroom for marbles!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Jars done and on kitchen window sill. Hope they help! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Piccie!!!

Scales 12:2:0 - my old plateau!!!

Well back to the gym this morning & I'm going to attempt starting c25k again although I can't find the app for the one I did before so have downloaded the nhs one. Then we are meant to e going for a walk around a lovely park & abbey near Sherwood Forest but it's absolutely throwing it down. I'm still up for it but not sure our friends will be...

Brilliant you're dropping really quickly :) x

Brilliant you're dropping really quickly :) x

Thanks honey I always do if I've gained quickly....

I attempted a run this morning at the gym day 1 week 1 c25k but only managed half, was really dizzy which I think was lack of breakfast but I walked the rest at 5.8km an hour then did 20 minutes on the bike then a 12 minute hill walk on the treadmill. My chest isn't ideal as my cold has gone to there. Am about to go out & meet friends for this walk although we are going to a local nature reserve rather than where we were going which would just be a messy muddy mess

Wish mine did..
Go you !!! X

I know I am lucky, Kat always says the same. I suppose it is that when I am naughty I am horrific so it isn't real weight its my body thinking "woah whats happening here". I am a little scared at the 12:2 the scales said this morning as we all know that is my plateau weight & it worries me!

Lexie2005 said:
I know I am lucky, Kat always says the same. I suppose it is that when I am naughty I am horrific so it isn't real weight its my body thinking "woah whats happening here". I am a little scared at the 12:2 the scales said this morning as we all know that is my plateau weight & it worries me!

You won't get stuck there this time, I'm confident of it! Mine was just over 12:2.5 this morning (77.4kg), but I think it'll be a while now before I get back to the 11s - I think the "easy on, easy off" water weight has gone now, lol. :) xx

You broke through that plateau recently, you just need to show it who's boss again this time, you can do it! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks mate, it's just my scary weight so even though I don't want to really I'm gonna hit the gym in the morning, an hour I reckon then Monday as I'm not working I'm going while Conal goes to the active kids class they do then Tuesday is Zumba, Wednesday may swim at the gym & Thursday i am gonna give aquafit a go see what I think so full week of exercise planned

Hmmm well rest of the week is a definite plan but I haven't gone this morning.... Am very tired & working later so stayed in bed :( we are out for a meal later which is a bit of a nightmare as it's a meal that was meant to be a family Christmas get together but due to people being ill it was postponed & the food was preordered & as it was Christmas I thought sod it, I know I have a Christmas dinner type main course (which will be a killer on low carb) & I think I ordered soup to start but no desert. Will just have to eat the meat & veg & go just protein for tea by the looks of it

Oh & this morning not that I believe it scales said

Attachments

• image-273054714.jpg
    image-273054714.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 14
Well managed the meal out ok, higher carb today then I tend to do but considering how bad it could have been. I had pre ordered in November & can't remember if I said earlier that it was meant to be the weekend before Christmas so I hadn't worried about cals. Anyway starter came & it was tomato & basil soup with a warm crusty baguette which I managed to leave. Main course came proper Christmas dinner but I left the roast potatoes, parsnips, peas, Yorkshire pudding but admit I ate my stuffing. Had to guess at the cals but with a careful rest of my day I should still come in around 1200 so I'm quite proud of myself

Well managed the meal out ok, higher carb today then I tend to do but considering how bad it could have been. I had pre ordered in November & can't remember if I said earlier that it was meant to be the weekend before Christmas so I hadn't worried about cals. Anyway starter came & it was tomato & basil soup with a warm crusty baguette which I managed to leave. Main course came proper Christmas dinner but I left the roast potatoes, parsnips, peas, Yorkshire pudding but admit I ate my stuffing. Had to guess at the cals but with a careful rest of my day I should still come in around 1200 so I'm quite proud of myself

Thats brilliant - well done.. I couldn't manage without carbs - I am OK in the summer but this weather, I think it would send me over the edge lol x

Back