Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

Hey! Blue you're in part of the world!! Don't be sneaking ino Greggs now for I stottie I know it's the only place you get get them! They not sell stotties in Greggs anywhere else in the country apparently.

I'd be more likely to get fly pie or Russian cake from the bakers round the corner from the office.......nah wat do I mean......I'm looking forward to a weeks worth of tetras! X

Oh god you two make me laugh! Our head office is in gosforth, it's so terrible the gauntlet of deep fried marsbars, stotties and binge drinking you have to avoid on an overnight stay! Thankfully I'm not a drinker or a savory person... But deep fried mars bars, that's another question!

So..... I need locking in a room this week Kay! I wish I had that luxury!

I never quite understood why anyone would have thought to deep fry a mars bar!? Haha! Don't tell me it actually tastes nice!?

Your gorgeous Bluegirl and I agree with Nat that you look a lovely weight in the pic.

Just been reading your Saturday post and am now thinking that you may be wonder woman... How do you keep cooking with such ingredients!! If I went near puff pasty it would all be in my mouth within seconds.

Your doing so so well with this new focus. Enjoy your week away with needle work and tetras!

x

Ah thank you, thats kind of you to say. I am certainly happier in my (saggy) skin since I have lost a couple of stone.

As for the cooking, I think I may be becomming a feeder! I cook more now than I ever did before and I am addicted to cooking programmes and cook books - with the plan that I will be able to cook more healthily for me and the family, but I have to learn about it between now and then.

bluegirl said:
Ah thank you, thats kind of you to say. I am certainly happier in my (saggy) skin since I have lost a couple of stone.

As for the cooking, I think I may be becomming a feeder! I cook more now than I ever did before and I am addicted to cooking programmes and cook books - with the plan that I will be able to cook more healthily for me and the family, but I have to learn about it between now and then.

Any good healthy cook books you'd recommend - pass your feeding traits to your little sis over here hehe! X

Ditto, thats such a good idea! X

So ladies, time to post some pics. Same clothes but 2 stone difference between them

First lot, early November 18 4

You can tell by my expression that I was not happy at all, either with life or my size.

Attachments

• image-3408364570.jpg
    image-3408364570.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 55
  • image-170286335.jpg
    image-170286335.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2006862656.jpg
    image-2006862656.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 50
And 2 stone down last weekend. Slightly happier/madness settin in. Still amazed at the size of my ass!

Ps Oscar and poppy couldn't resist getting in on the pictures!

Attachments

• image-1625419387.jpg
    image-1625419387.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image-302758301.jpg
    image-302758301.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image-3244580111.jpg
    image-3244580111.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 64
You look fab hunni! You don't look like you have much to lose :D

Oooo look at you shrink! Lovely to see your progress gorgeous :) and its lovely to see the facial expression change! X

I know, they are really a window into my mood. I was so unhappy on the first ones, I look evil and angry and so fed up. The last one I was laughing at the cats running round, and feeling happy to have lost 2 stone forever! Xx

Heehe how lovely you captured all that in the pics :)

lovely pics - look at how little your bum is getting! and yes, agreed - the best thing is how happy you look.

well done, honeylamb. xxx

Thank you, I was so nervous but you've all made me feel much better. I guess my face tells far more than the picture. I'll be laughing like a loon when I've lost another 2!

Sweet dreams all x

Back