Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

Well I am positive this morning. I had a good nights sleep, got to the office at 7am, I've had two tetras and nearly 2 Ltrs of water. It feels like it might be a good day.

I've booked to have a Nails inc 3 week manicure tomorrow night, but I am only allowed to go if I do not waver this week (yesterday, today and tomorrow all need to be ss days) and then I promise myself a 100% weekend. At least that way even if this weeks whale is rubbish I know next weeks wont be.

So tonight I too have a facepack, and I will have a lovely long shower and moisturise (which I never have time to do), and I might even just finish work at a reasonable time and nip into some shops to plan my next purchase. Although I have spent a massive amount recently on Anna Scholz and Collectif frocks in the sale. Ho-Hum x

which frocks did you buy from collectif??!

Pics!!!

gorgeous!

they look great with petticoats and/or a wide belt too, if you have the urge. got to LOVE collectif!

edit - that's the frocks, not the ridic biscuits.

is that the one with the black top? it does look nice - but no - not tried it on.

Of course you do!

It's the only way.

So glad to see you are full of postivity - can I geg in on the nails inc manni?

Oooh £25 why did I click that link lol
They are gorgeous, bet you look stunning them and those biscuits are hilarious!

So its Thursday lunch time already, 28 hours till the whale in. And its been an ok week Monday - Thursday any how. I threw my toys, blanket and dummy out the bag last weekend, but everything I had was low carb (nuts and cheese) but high fat so I have no idea what it will have done to this weeks losses. And I will not get on the scales until tomorrow am to know if it looks any different.

I had my nails done, a lovely rouge noir colour, they are quite short so they look much better, this should last 3 weeks then I'll go again and see if its time for a change, but I am really pleased with the results. I have had the gel before but it really felt like a treat having it done in Fenwicks, and watching the world go by. So now I must keep up my promise of not letting my lovely new nails help to pick up anything other than Cambridge Products until next friday.

Thats when I go to London for the weekend with my beau. Cant wait. This work exodus is good in many ways but I do miss him terribly. We need next weekend, and I am going to eat next weekend. Maybe not all I would have done this time last year, but I am going to enjoy and for me that means food and drink, just without the excesses. Im trying to think that it might do me and my diet good to have a break. But we'll see.

Not had alot of time to comment of diaries, but I do tend to check on peoples posts throughout the day while on conference calls etc. And there are some really lovely things happening to you all. I can see light and the end of the tunnel for many of you, and masses of fat disappearing from you too. So well done fellow CD-ers. We will get to our rightful weight x

I think we should all maybe erase the weekend from our diarys?! Seems like everyone suffered abit there but sounds like you ate keto friendly stuff so damage will be minimal if any!
Nail pics ;) Never get mine done anymore, found they grind them too far down that they are painful when the nails come off and very weak :( so its all natural for me now!
What are you plans while you are in London Friday? Seeing a show or something special?
If you have no specific goal date, like a wedding etc, you need to slim down for (like me!) then breaks along the way are fine in my book! Its all a good test of control when you have them as to whether you can cope x

Think it would be great to have a nice weekend together, and do things together, including eating. I do think it makes a difference when doing something independently of a partner, which is good as its often for us and not them, but I think you would be depriving yourself if you didn't fully enjoy the weekend together. the independent weekdays must be tough, so make the most of it :)

And hopefully will give you more reason to stay on track now

Winds of change are sweeping through xx

Well ladies, bring forth the tiny drum roll to go with my weigh in results - 3lbs!

Now thats not a whoosh but considering the weekend I had I think its bloomin amazing. It has been a hard week for lots of people, which I am blaming on the full moon, but maybe its just because January was nasty all round and we all needed a weekend like to re-assess where we are and where we want to be.

I have learnt so much from all of you, and I hope you will stick around and watch the rest of me disappear. I've now got 24 lbs to lose and my focus for the rest of this month is to try and get rid of the 6lbs that will take my total loss to 3 stone. Its amazing what this diet can do.

Now I need to focus on the mental side of moving forward. Otherwise I wont get rid of the old habbits that will, I am sure, come back and haunt me

xx

Well done on your 3lbs!
Have a great weekend xx

Back