Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

Woop woop! Well done hunni :D

It's the power of the 5th pack!!!!! Maybe thats what you need some days, when uber busy and such! Keep going lovely!

LOL!

It would be rude not to wouldn't it? Xx

Attachments

• image-73098548.jpg
    image-73098548.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3771332150.jpg
    image-3771332150.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 51
woohoo! did you get the coat as well?

Both are gorgeous! I keep looking at that coat online as I need something to keep me warm when I am standing outside waiting for brides to arrive! How is the sizing on the coat?

Ooh first pic i likey xx
Second one harder to see hehe

you look so lovely, btw.

was that at the spitalifields store?

Thanks ladies. And yes Spittalfields and *had* to buy both. Frock was £25 and coat £90. Size 16 and obvious incorrect sizing on the coat as its a crazy 14!

Having a swift drink on brick lane now xx

Didn't i tell you about collectif sizing?

my coat is also a 14.

don't!

my husband made a comment when i got my annual spending review from my bank (gee, thanks, natwest!) along the lines of me just having my salary paid directly in there.

thing is - there stuff isn't perfect: sizing is hit and miss and some fabrics was better than others... but it's at least as good as somewhere like dorothy perkins, quality wise, and just so much more stylish and flattering and fun. i don't necessarily want collectif to become huge (though i can't stop them), but i do want there to be lots more independent, design-led fashion retailers selling affordable, unusual, flattering pieces in a good range of sizes.

Haha! Well don't we all...

Maybe thats a good plan... It's fashion week, find some top shop pattern cutter and get them to mock you up some designs ;) who knows what can happen a lot of people are getting into self employment, you don't need the skills, just the idea and the eye, you sista, got both!

heh - one small business plan at a time. i'm all about the flowers at the moment.

Oooo love the dress very flattering :D

Back