Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

Thanks Ladies, as ever - cant tell you how much I have needed that coat, its been a little nippy while walking the streets of Londonium today.

So I am back to reality with a bang, well a big heavy weight gain. I am absolutely OK about it, it was earned and deserved. I wont go into the detail of the gorgeous, wonderful things I have had, but I ate them differently. Odd to admit, but I tasted them differently, I ate slowly, I savoured, I enjoyed. I used all my senses, I didnt just inhale everything in front of me. Nothing was junk. Everything cooked perfectly. I feel different.

Reality hit back with a gain - looks like 5lbs but hard to tell in clothes and at this time of day. As I say, no biggy for the time that we've had. Whats going to be difficult is to get back onto the waggon. I have half heartidly started today, but tomorrow I am back to day 1 SS, with just over a stone to my first goal. I know I can do it now.

I am feeling shattered (walked and danced lots!) and I have to catch a train to Cardiff at 6 in the morning, so I will try and get back and check on your progress tomorrow night.

Hope you are all well and having positive days.

K xx

AWh! Blue! So glad you *enjoyed* the *food experience*! It is so what I aspire to do! Weightloss being the by product would be fab of course!

Hope you get a good night's sleep and are well rested for tomorrow. x

Wooah there lady, 5lbs is nothing and if there was any booze in the equation then that's likely what is sitting in your glycogen saddle bags about now. No sweat, you did it before, ease yourself into it and by tomorrow, just believe that you are back on the waggon.

By the way, that dress is really flattering and you have some killer gam's my love.

Bah that 5lbs will be off before you would even notice they are there!
Glad you had a nice time lovely x

You had a lovely weekend and spent some quality time with the mr and I'm glad you are realising that that is of more value than what the scales tell you - I hope you really do feel that way and are not stressing about those few pounds - I would go down the it's water weight n all that line, but I know you know all that,

mwah! Xx

Well ladies, it was the day of Whale today, really didnt want to face it, the gain had gone up to 7lbs after the weekend, but I've been and it was a 1.75lb gain, which all in all is pretty blinkin good.

It proved to me where I would be if I hadnt started this plan. How easy was it to gain half a stone? I didnt even binge, I ate well and I drank lots, I used to do that most of the time, thats how I got to be the size I was, and thats just how easy it is.

Dont take your eye of the game chaps, dont give up before you are comfortable where you want to be, it would be easy to gain everything I have lost, but I wont.

In other news I am home until Sunday, I've been in Wales and Heathrow and tomorrow I will mainly be lazing in my pj's all day.

Off to catch up on all your shinanagans now. Thanks for listening xx

That's pretty good and of course a 1.75lb gain kept be kept in check. You are so right no to take one's eye of the ball because then when the weight starts creeping on. So that is a great reason to complete the rest of today at SS+ and not waver later!

Scary how quick it goes back on isnt it!
Have a nice lounging weekend, maybe some crafting is in order ;)

Thanks for checking up on me ladies, all is not well in my world.

I collapsed at work on Monday, not really a faint more of a blackout. Anyway I ended up being in the RVI (Newcastle hospital) overnight, blood pressure in my boots and heart racing. They think its exhaustion, possibly a virus, but of course told me to come of the "ridiculous" diet.

So, I have an appointment with my GP on Monday, and I am going from there. i dont want this to be the end of my CD journey but I was frightened to death up here on my own and feeling so yack.

Thank you for caring, thank you for all your support and I will be back to let you know whats happened.

Love and glugs to you all

K xxxx

Oh honey, how awful and scary! How are you feeling in yourself now?

Vis the diet. I know you won't jeopardise your health - but I remember the disappointment I felt when I kept having to go to a&e with my mystery stomach pains in the autumn. It would be a shame.

In the end I comforted myself by settling on a clear plan B, which for me was Dietchef. I spent ages on the website planning my first order and daily combinations, and me-being-me, calculated a new estimated end date for the duet based on my likely losses.

I think my point is, hopefully, that CD isn't your/my only hope. And if circumstances conspire to end your cd journey, it'll be a damned shame, but - feh - watchoogonnado?

Sorry to hear that my lovely :(

Hope docs go well for you, maybe you could have a few weeks with a small low carby meals to help build your strength up?
As spangles said if you can't continue on CD you will find another way, you've come too far now :)

*hugs* xxx

if you have to come up, you could always try step3 for a bit, it's still a very strict diet but no ketosis.

hope you're ok hun.x

Thanks ladies. I still feel a little distant, but managed almost a full day in the office today. I do think it's just tiredness, but I feel completely washed out.

I have had Cambridge products for breakfast and lunch, but I will go to the hotel restaurant for dinner. I've had skimmed milk today too, and plenty of water.

I'm not giving up, i may just need a change of pace and direction so I have reserected "my net diary" and will start recording on there. I know all medical advice will be to come off the diet but it's so hard to think about food so soon, especially as I hadn't planned on it quite yet.

My plan had always included a diet chef type solution Spangles, but once I was back home 7 days a week. As it stands that's not likely to happen until July so I need to fill that gap. I do hope that if I have a week at home, eat sensibly and rest then I might feel better and be allowed to continue.

I'll keep checking in until I know my future plan xx

Awh! Blue honey I can't beleive you were in hopstial up here in Newcastle on your own! Hospital's are awful full stop but even worse when you are away from home. I am not surprised you are exhausted because the amount of travelling you do in your job is considerable and on top of that your workload.

There are as you know many alternative ways to lose weight and of course as per the earlier suggestion you could just go on a higher CWP step and still lose weight. Maybe only do SS+ from time to time when you are not travelling? Big big hugs!!!

Thanks for checking up on me ladies, all is not well in my world.

I collapsed at work on Monday, not really a faint more of a blackout. Anyway I ended up being in the RVI (Newcastle hospital) overnight, blood pressure in my boots and heart racing. They think its exhaustion, possibly a virus, but of course told me to come of the "ridiculous" diet.

So, I have an appointment with my GP on Monday, and I am going from there. i dont want this to be the end of my CD journey but I was frightened to death up here on my own and feeling so yack.

Thank you for caring, thank you for all your support and I will be back to let you know whats happened.

Love and glugs to you all

K xxxx

Blimmin ek love,

You are as bad as me!

Lets face it, the travel in your job coupled with stress, is just nuts. Its not this diet, which is comparatively healthy in contrast to 8 million latte's 5 million g&t's and an egg McMuffin or two that your previous plan may have consisted of - garnished with a giant side order of dump of stress.

It's hard to imagine the NHS would allow it's employees to work such nuts jobs...oh wait no - look at nurses 20 beds a peice 6 day rolling shifts with overtime - it's the mode du jour!

Rest up hun, enjoy the attention and wait for your tests to come back.

I await your return.

Blue honey sorry to hear that you've been so u well :hugs: I know you'll be disappointed if you have to stop CD for a while but your health comes first sweetie. Feel better soon xx

Back