Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

Thanks for your post in my diary BG, the fact that i know people take an interest, especially as i feel a little like I've accidentally walked into the ladies loos in a nightclub sometimes, makes a big difference to my motivation.

RB x

Blue I'm liking the new tilted! Your and nat's posts always mAke me smile! Just love way you write stuff it makes me laugh. Feeling more me today, going to haves catch up on here. X

Last edited:
Hey Mr RB I always frequent the gents - the queue is much more favourable its just that you cant breathe once you are in there from the stink!! (Sorry too much information for a Sunday morning?) anyway, thanks for dropping by, its nice to have another chap on the forum. Check out Davee, he's had great losses on the diet and usually posts them on a Sunday. Apologies now if I address the readers as ladies in previous and future posts.

Kira I am so glad today is a better day. I really mean it, just get to midday, then 3pm and before you know it you'll have glugged your way to watching the FA Cup semi final on telly!!!

Today, say in my PJ's watching food programmes on the telly. My guilty pleasure (I have lots) while on this diet. Planning what I would eat, or wouldnt eat, or will eat. Just eat really. Then driving to Newcastle. Now the weather is better its car travel not train for me. That'll be my challenge. In the past my car has been a mobile larder. Today it will have bottles of water in it and little else. Boy how I am looking forward to that 3 hour trip.

Multitask eveyone - read and glug, read and glug! xx

Hahaha... I used to always go into there too! Just I would have someone watch the door, nothing more off putting than people coming in and using the urinal while I am powdering my nose ;)

So, I hope today is going well! I am sitting here with a bottle of fizzy and watching my guilty pleasure of the voice. I think I love Will.I.am - shame he is clearly of the wrong persuasion.

Got to stop thinking about naughty things now...this is sooo hard! AND I still want to know how to get my downloads off thinking slimmer. Think I will go and find that out now. :)

End of another day. I have been making button necklaces all night which has kept me away from temptation. Although in a Premier Inn room there isnt much to tempt me. I've painted my nails, showered and moisturised and face packed. I really shouldnt admit it but I really quite like being away from responsibilities. How bad is that? I am sure by Tuesday I'll be missing them and home like crazy.

Will.i.am is ACE! And how tallented. Ordinary People is one of my fav songs for singing very loud and out of tune in the car, how beautifully did both people sing it last night? When I was a kid my Grandad would only let us watch BBC, ITV wasnt for us. Not sure if he was just very conservative or wanted to keep us away from adverts. Anywho, in my book that means if something is on BBC it would've been ok with my Grandad so its ok with me! Saying that I clearly remember him seeing Boy George on TOTP for the first time and hearing the rant about national service!

Right, time for last pint of water and listed to my pod. Oh the ETF lady has replied to me too, this is what she says;

Every client is of course a unique individual, so the number of sessions anyone requires depends entirely upon the number of issues, childhood messages, limiting beliefs, learned negative habits and behaviours etc. they need to release. My first session with any new client obviously has to include a full consultation to establish their particular needs and what needs to be 'tapped on' so that we can then move forward and begin the actual therapy process. You may choose to book your first session for just one hour, and then come back the following week to continue using EFT, or you could book for an initial ninety minute session, so that we could move forward with the tapping process sooner.
One of the great things about EFT is that once we have got down to the root of the underlying problems, you can use it as much as you want to in between sessions, and the more you do, the quicker the process. All my sessions are charged at £65 per hour. If you have any specific questions or would like to go ahead and book your first appointment, please let me know.

I think I'll think a bit more about it. Anyone with any positive experiece could tell me a little more about it I'd be thrilled to hear from you. I have visions of me sitting in a meeting tapping my head rather than banging it against the wall!

xx

the tapping does definately work...I use donna eden when I remember!

Oh god...today has not got off to a good start...ive killed my ipod. Gutted. no trevor. just when I need it!

What's not to love about this situation?!

Hope you wake up with really, really stinky breath this morning! Then there no shadow of a doubt you are in ketosis heaven!! I'm still dreaming of ketosis heaven!

Oh ladies (and Davee, RB and any other fella reading!) since I have been back in ketosis I have felt terrible, I mean awful, dizzy again, absolutely no energy, that is getting up in the morning made me cry. So I called my GP yesterday and he advised me to eat. And you know what, I did, and I feel better.

Its a terrible outcome for me to compute, but it does seem to make sense. Can Ketosis not "suit" people? Can it have terrible side effects for some? It cant have been my fluid intake as that was perfectly ok, it just happened as soon as I went into the lovely breath stinking heaven of ketosis.

So, what to do now?

Oh, and those of you that liked the idea of slimpods, there is a free chillpod on offer today on the site

Free Chillpod and Free Thinking Slimmer newsletter

xx

Sometimes in life we just have to hit the reset button and go again..... You never know It might even give your fat burning a bit of a kick start. RB x

Oh! Blue that is awful. I think you may have to look at either a higher plan on CWP or another diet plan that doesn't mean going into ketosis? There are lots of plans out there that could be a better alternative for you? It's not worth try get healthy by losing weight only for the diet plan you are on to make you unwell. Have a think once you are feeling better and as ever we'll all be here whatever plan or non plan you choose. x

You know what Kay chick...Katie who was here some months ago, constantly got kidney infections in ketosis. I think it is perfectly plausible that ketosis isnt a good state for some people! Can you do 810 and still be mildly ketogenic?

It does suck for sure, but your health is what its all about.

I dont know about you, but I have been listening to my slimpods (lose 2 jean sizes and keep weight loss going) in tandem and I feel loads less complsive already. I also do a mind power shower after toxic moments and honestly it feels like it's helping. Maybe this will be enough to curb your bad habbits without CD? I dont know, its a strange thing for sure. maybe research why it could be?

Thanks for checking up on me. I feel so much better. Mentally and physically. Its a very hard thing for me to admit but a VLCD is not for me. For whatever reason ketosis or just the restriction doesnt work with my history or health.

So what next? Well I have relaxed this weekend. Its my OH birthday, and we have celebrated. I dont want to tell all you lovely people the details, but we loved and laughed and ate.

I've been listening to my pod and have started to notice things. I want to be more active. Not just that thing that you say when you are on a diet, but I do actually want to be active (shame I have CFS and my body cant quite manage to keep up with my brain), little things like I dont mind running up stairs to collect something, where before I would have put it off and waited until I needed to go up for something else. Now I just go without thinking. That must be the power of the pod? I have a book that I use to record converence calls at work, usually my doodles are flowers, or circles, or on a bad day stars (think thats when I am agry or annoyed), anyway, I looked back and there is a strange new pattern emerging, which honestly I didnt notice. I have drawn this lovely shapely lady! Curvy and elegant. Can that possibly be my vision of me? Nat, whatdyathink?

Not sure where to put my diary, I guess I may need to move to the slimpod area as at the moment thats what I am doing. Hmmm.

I feel rude commenting on your diaries when I am not having the same pain as you. So I am sorry if I go all quiet, but I am still here..........watching xxx

Back