Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

Honey, now that sounds like progress! The in your head kind of progress most of us probably need. I completely understand vlcd isn't for everyone and as Nat mentioned in her post perhaps you body can't handle the ketonic state?

In respect of your diary, you know in my opinion it doesn't really matter where you put your diary in on respect because we'd fine you! Only joking, what i mean is your still understand the principles of vlcd and that fact whatever plan was has to stick to it. So it to stay on here fine. But if you decide to move it just tell us where is. Whatever plan anyone of us is doing it is the support everyone gives each other that makes this a great forum. I for one will always value your input regardless of the plan you're on. An you know what the plan we choose the method we choose to lose, control or maintian weight is a one that we feel we can do with least amount of side affects as we all have to function in life.

Please tell me you have a woman's voice on your slimpod? I still haven't had an answer to this as the sample male voice just was awful to my ears!

KAY!

You know what.do you visualise that curvy sexy goddess In the visualisation part of the pod ( are you doing drop 2 jeans/dress sizes?) I think that image permeates your thoughts! it's very powerful stuff.

Obviously imagery is a very important cognitive tool, we use it a lot with clients in work. Have you been doing your log and contract? I'm only a6 days in but honestly it's getting so much better and like you things just pop into my head at random times.

For example I was wandering down the street last week and happened to notice a girl who looked nice in her jeans, all petite and pert. Now im no pervert, but dang she had it going on So I visualised myself with that petite pertness. It was hard to imagine at first, but now I can see it easily. I'm healthy, glowing, vibrant and energetic! Just how I want to be. I don't know. Maybe I sound like a crank but it's working!

I'm going to mix some CD with slimpods and see how it goes!

If you move over there then it's a bit bleak! Maybe get a sliver members diary?

Sadly kira, the only flavour voice is Trevor. How word weaving works is it's delivered in short fast sentences which sometimes feel a bit odd. But you get used to it. If I can find a way I will email you one if you PM me your email address. Just for testing of course and then due to copywrite laws you would have to buy it HA HA your a lawyer you know what I'm saying ;) honestly Trevor isn't that bad!

OMG!! He's called Trevor!! Urgh!! That's put me right off!! .............I'll have a think about it! I am literally laughing out aloud not just typing it!

Menat to add (sorry Blue don't mean to hijack your diary) couldn't he be called Andrew, Charles William, George (ok royal theme emerging) or a foreign name? Gosh! I'm full of prejudices it is so non pc!!

Thanks Blue! I thought I had replied to this yeserday? A long reply!! Nevermind. Interesting but I dunno..........I can be so sceptical about stuff like this. He was a policeman for 18 years as was his wife. It's like me having given up pracitisng as a lawyer to train as Hypnotherapist or Psychologist then my lawyer husband joining me and setting up a business.........MMH! I don't think our mates would come to us!! I guess it they had trained and hypnotherapists and/or psychologists from the get go I may not have this opinion? I know it may be wrong to appear judgmental and not for one minute do I mean to offend anyone using slimpods and hypnotherapy. I guess I had the same opinion about vlcd's once upon a time until I research and I read more into it.

I think the biggest thing for me is *fear* or not enough about this, and *fear* that it may or may not work. So more thinking for me on this.

How you getting along hun? Have you decided to move your diary or re-start afresh in the slimpod or silver forum? Keep us posted and keep on track with your *choices*. x

How are you getting on sweets? x

Hi All, well I was hoping that my diary was now in Silver, but I dont appear to have moved yet, it must be imminent. So where am I up to? I'm struggling. CD taught me lots, but not what I feel I need to learn. It played into my binge cycle, and unfortunately old habbits werent changed by my months of restriction.

Now for whats next. I'm not really sure. I am occasionally listening to a slimpod, I am upping my excercise, I am conscious of what I eat but I am enjoying food and I am not watching either calories or amounts, and thats the thing that worries me. I am slowly (proably quite quickly actually) getting out of control. I need to find some motivation.

bluegirl said:
Hi All, well I was hoping that my diary was now in Silver, but I dont appear to have moved yet, it must be imminent. So where am I up to? I'm struggling. CD taught me lots, but not what I feel I need to learn. It played into my binge cycle, and unfortunately old habbits werent changed by my months of restriction.

Now for whats next. I'm not really sure. I am occasionally listening to a slimpod, I am upping my excercise, I am conscious of what I eat but I am enjoying food and I am not watching either calories or amounts, and thats the thing that worries me. I am slowly (proably quite quickly actually) getting out of control. I need to find some motivation.

And here it is!!!!

I know exactly what you mean. I'm having a few days off just keeping it low carb. While I plan my next steps. I'm still slimpodding too. Hopefully with my fitness I will get back into it. I just don't think the restriction did my physical health or my mental health much good.

I'm hoping I will find a way that works and is more normal so I can learn how to eat! That sound odd doesn't it? I mean I just want to be able to eat smart, healthy, low carb/GI food. Not just processed packs of powder!

What's your plan?

I'm here but diary still in CD section, sorry if you are reading this on SS!

My plan is to up the activity first, get that into my brain (walked 8.8k yesterday, using map my run - I do like a bit of technology!) and then look at my diet. I am trying to watch what I have, but I am making bad decisions (alcohol induced tbh). So Wednesday is my start date, I havent weighed myself for weeks, I am in denial, and frightened to death!

I cant see the point in me following another plan, or paying for a group on line when I have good support here, and I can use an app for counting calories and up the excercise oh and listen to the pod regularly. Its all really really simple isnt it? So why is it so blimmin hard!

Hi Kay

How do you get your diary moved. I'm no longer doing CD so would like to move to silver and rename my diary.

I know what you mean by struggling to find your way after vlcd but by taking one day at time we will get there.

Mel x

Exactly!

I think with persistence and hope and dedication to the cause we will be victorious!

I'm just watching the voice on sky plus from last night. I think I have fallen in love with Adam lavine from maroon 5. That made me sick to say. But either I'm hormonal or he is hawt!

What's silver?

I left a message on the tech board and was moved by about 4 today!

Back