Blue's 100 days at 100% challenge.

Blue Butterfly said:
Thank you both, I feel gooooood!

Hi BB. Well done. Go for it girl.
GSQ

Thank you everyone, I just wish I'd had this determination in the years that have passed....no idea what's hit me this time but I'm glad it did because my weight was in all honestly going to be the death of me as I was getting bigger each year.

I am thinking of trying another 100 day challenge :)
Not sure if to start it now or wait until the new year...what do you think?

In all honesty, if I were you, I think I'd carry on as the headspace you're in is obviously working :) And maybe have a day or two off over Christmas/New Year if you feel you needed it. I'd join a new challenge as I DEFINITELY need something to kick me up my fat ar*e and keep me on track. I faff around on Exante so much that I annoy myself lol

I agree with Sam! While you are in the 'zone' go for it!!

I have started ANOTHER 100 days at 100% challenge :)
So come over and join me....I dont wanna be a billy no mates!!

So I lost 53lbs this challenge which is 3st 11lbs.
If I could lose another 53lbs next challenge I would be a very happy bunny.....if I could lose 54lbs however that would take me to under 200lbs and will be the first time in forever that I've been that weight!

i will also encourage you to continue as you have done brilliantly well and christmass is still a bit far off with nearly two months, so conine and have your break at christmas tym maybe. i will be joining you this tym as well. when are you starting.

Happy Halloween Everyone.I m going to start the100 day challenge from today, I m on this diet since Aug...It's always been on and off for some reason.Now I have decided to do 100%for 100 days.it's my 35th birthday in Feb.I don't wanna celebrate my birthday as a fat and unfit person.so here I go....I'd love to have buddies so we can help each other.Feel free to comment, A big thanks in advance.come and join this challenge, together we can achieve excellence ;-)

its not this one it the other one - this is an old one

O ok, I will join the other one then thanks...

Back