Blue's ANOTHER 100 days at 100% challenge.

Day 3 has completed 100%.Good Luck everyone!!! We can do it, carry on.Don't let yourself down........ hi sliemox, how you doing hun?keep updating ur progress.

How are you all feeling on this lovely friday evening?
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Day 5 over and done with :D

Blue Butterfly - 5 days done. 95 days to go. Start weight - 253lbs. End weight - ???
sliemox = 4 days done - 96 days to go - start weight 195 - end weight = ?????target
Samprand - 1 days done. 99 to go. Start weight - 17st 5lbs. Current weight - 17st 5lbs. End weight - 14st 7lbs-ish (hopefully!)
Tubbynomore - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - ( we'll see tomorrow) End weight 10st 7 (147 lbs)
Miss Magic - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 17st 5lbs. End weight - ???
Kenshin112 - 0 days done 100 to go. Start Weight - (see later today) End Weight 13st 7lbs
FifiSands - 0 days done. 100 days to go. Start weight - 21st 1.5lbs. End weight ???
Angel72 - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 19st 8lbs

Sharon000 - 1 days done. 99 days to go. Start weight - 18st 2lbs End weight 10st
Harry m-2 days done.98 days to go.Start weight- 237.6- End weight-???

samprand just pick yourself up and continue as long as you do not blip on a daily basis u can make it. But it will be much easier to stay on the straight as you won't feel the hunger when u get into ketosis just the urge to eat that can be ignored godluck

Samprand.....We all have slip ups, the important thing is getting straight back on with the diet. So carry on and you'll do great :)

Thanks :) Back on track today. I've decided to have just shakes for a while to use up my old packs. Today will be vanilla, banana and strawberry, nom! Nothing has passed my lips so far today apart from tea, so far so good! Wish I'd just stuck to it in the first place and could be on Day 6 already, ah well, live and learn hey. I've bought myself some chicken so if I feel desperate I can have something 'safe' to eat. Anybody else got any back-up food in case of emergency? lol Out of curiosity, what does everyone think a cheat is on Exante? Like, would my chicken be a cheat? Or is it only non-ketosis friendly foods? x

@ harry m so far so good am in the middle of day 5 now hope it will end well

@ samprand i myself dont have any back up food in case i need to cheat i just tell myself i have to be 100% no matter watits not easy as i have two young boys and a partner i cook for on a daily basis, i just think having food in the fridge for that back up cheat will lead you to cheating anyway weather you want to or not. im at uni most of the day lyk 3/4 of it maybe that wat helps me stay focused as im not around food and mostly i don't have anything during the day and i have my pack at night when i go home it keeps me going as it will be near bed tym anyways.

on the other hand its better to have diet friedly food when you cheat than having junk. So maybe having some chicken breasts and fish and the recommended veg is not a bad idea, i find it easier to have an extra shake/bar/porridge soup wen im not coping than having proper food. On the other hand Sam wen u are struggling wy don't u try this have one exante TS today, then WS the following day keep alternating that way through out the week, it might help you. as wen u had a bit of food the previous day u won't be inclined tocheat or eat the next day. At least that way you will stay in ketosis and have consistent weight loss, i really want you to succed thats wy am trying to figure out wat might work best, anyways as always good luck you will defo get there. we are all struggling w just have to find the best way to get thru each day.
Well done so far on today keep going. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

meant to say i have all my packs when i get back home , have my porridge then my bar then my porridge later. At times i just mix both my porridge together in one go then i have my bar as desert thats how it works for me. During the morn and afternoon i drink water ,tea, coffee , water, coffee that way it keep me going till i get back home to my paccccckksss.......

Hi Samprand, good for you getting back into it, the trick is to get through the first week then it gets easier. Drink lots too otherwise your body can't get rid of the fat and you'll feel tired and headachy. I have Porridge in the morning then about 5 hrs later my bar or shake then in 5 hrs a shake. routine is good because you're body knows its coming. I don't have backup food because it would be constant temptation and feel as though I'm giving myself permission to slip because I don't feel I'm strong enough. I am strong enough and You are strong enough but you have to believe in yourself. Exante doesn't fail if you stick to the guidelines. Good luck!

Day 5 gone YAAAAAAAAAAY.... gdnite folks tomorrow is another day

Blue Butterfly - 2 days done. 98 days to go. Start weight - 253lbs. End weight - ???
sliemox = 5 days done - 95 days to go - start weight 195 - end weight = ?????target
Samprand - 1 days done. 99 to go. Start weight - 17st 5lbs. Current weight - 17st 5lbs. End weight - 14st 7lbs-ish (hopefully!)
Tubbynomore - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - ( we'll see tomorrow) End weight 10st 7 (147 lbs)
Miss Magic - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 17st 5lbs. End weight - ???
Kenshin112 - 0 days done 100 to go. Start Weight - (see later today) End Weight 13st 7lbs
FifiSands - 0 days done. 100 days to go. Start weight - 21st 1.5lbs. End weight ???
Angel72 - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 19st 8lbs

Sharon000 - 1 days done. 99 days to go. Start weight - 18st 2lbs End weight 10st
Harry m-2 days done.98 days to go.Start weight- 237.6- End weight-???

Well done!!

Day 5 is here with lots of positive energy. ...Carry on folks :)

thank yo harry m goodluck on day 5 , am half way thru day 6 feeling great at the moment just had water and tea will be having my first pack around 3iish. keep going folks we can do it.

@samprand how are you getting on there ope its got better now

Hi Samprand, good for you getting back into it, the trick is to get through the first week then it gets easier. Drink lots too otherwise your body can't get rid of the fat and you'll feel tired and headachy. I have Porridge in the morning then about 5 hrs later my bar or shake then in 5 hrs a shake. routine is good because you're body knows its coming. I don't have backup food because it would be constant temptation and feel as though I'm giving myself permission to slip because I don't feel I'm strong enough. I am strong enough and You are strong enough but you have to believe in yourself. Exante doesn't fail if you stick to the guidelines. Good luck!

Thankyou :) I think you're right about the routine helping, up until now I've just tended to only have drink all day until about 5 or 6ish but I think that leaves me too hungry so I'll start spreading the packs out which should help x

@samprand how are you getting on there ope its got better now

I'm doing ok, better than I thought I would. I've just thrown myself into it, no "ifs, and's or buts".

Feeling good today, I've just taken one of my dogs out for a 2 hour walk, he loved it! We went with a group I've just found out about who rescue German Shepard's and meet once or twice a month for a big group walk, but not only with German Shepard's as other breeds are welcome too. My dog (Prince - a collie x kelpie) isn't very good with others but the patience and tips of the group really helped, and Prince loved playing in the muddy puddles so he's conked out lol I'm really looking forward to the next walk. Who would have ever thought that I would look forward to a form of exercise :D Just had a banana shake and a coffee, got 2 litres of water chilling in the fridge, only had time for a cup of tea at work this morning so I'll make sure I drink at least those 2 litres by the time I go to bed.

WELL DONE to everyone who's sticking to this challenge - you're all my inspiration :)

Hi everyone day 5 is going smoothly so far:) i had my porridge this morning and 1 cup of black coffee+2litre of water so far.No hunger pains or anything like that,thinking to eat pasta and bar later.WHOOP WHOOP BRING IT ON.....

@ Samprand well done thats the spirit spreading your packs helps a lot especially during the first weeks until you get the diet into your system, for me now i can go on until I have them all later in the day and still feel okey. Keep it up with the dog walking exercise love.

@ harry m you go gal

I am off to bed as day 6 has been completed i just had my first pack of pasta carb and i thought it was nice though salty, will defo be having that again tomorrow, then had my last pack of porridge as well and my last 750ml bottle of water. I must have consumed around 5ltr today i think. Tomoz is a busy day at Uni hence the early night, bring it on i have no problem with weekdays as im always busy anyway only the weekends tend t be challenging.

good luck everyone hope you stay 100% throughout the week might be back here at the weekend, pretty busy this week got two exams coming up and a presentation to prepare for; nyt

Good luck with the exams and presentation :) x

How's everyone getting on? x

I m on day 8 and feeling positive. CARRY ON FOLKS....

RUINED ITTTTTTTT!! Awful awful awfullllll shift at work. That is all lol Will be restarting x

Hi Samprand, nightmare shifts are tough. Hope you get back on the horse without too much bother. The main thing is to keep going! Good luck.

Thank you! Yeah I definitely don't want to waste too much time getting back on track lol Been there a million times. Will be 100% from tomorrow and finish the 100 days on the 20th February x

Back