Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Not much to report....still sticking to exante and feeling ok.

Also nothing to report on the man front! I'm still confused. Maybe I should just become a nun....life without men would be so much more simple lol

Blue Butterfly said:
Not much to report....still sticking to exante and feeling ok.

Also nothing to report on the man front! I'm still confused. Maybe I should just become a nun....life without men would be so much more simple lol

Tell me about it!

Well it's been an emotional day today!
I am off to hospital for a week, not being comitted, I'm going because I want to!
I'll be able to take my laptop so will still be coming on but I wont be able to weigh in on wednesday. I will be allowed to do exante while I am in there.
So I will be off at 7am tomorrow :)

Blue Butterfly said:
Well it's been an emotional day today!
I am off to hospital for a week, not being comitted, I'm going because I want to!
I'll be able to take my laptop so will still be coming on but I wont be able to weigh in on wednesday. I will be allowed to do exante while I am in there.
So I will be off at 7am tomorrow :)

Aw sweetheart if you need it it's the best place for you (((hugs))) xxxx

Aw hun hope everything goes ok for you, and that you feel better for being there :bighug:x

Big hugs sent ((Blue)) hope you feel much better and stronger soon. :hug99: xx

Well I've been here a few days and all is going well, I'm feeling alot less stressed and am sticking to exante no problem.
I had blood tests though that have revealed I am lacking in vitamin b12 so I have to have evil vitamin injections 3 times a week for 2 weeks so that's gonna be fun....not!

Supposed to be weigh in day today but obviously I dont have any scales to use so I shall just weigh in next wednesday :)

I hope everyone is having a great week. x

Blue Butterfly said:
Well I've been here a few days and all is going well, I'm feeling alot less stressed and am sticking to exante no problem.
I had blood tests though that have revealed I am lacking in vitamin b12 so I have to have evil vitamin injections 3 times a week for 2 weeks so that's gonna be fun....not!

Supposed to be weigh in day today but obviously I dont have any scales to use so I shall just weigh in next wednesday :)

I hope everyone is having a great week. x

Glad it's all going ok xxxxx take care x

Well it looks like I will be in hospital for longer than I first thought......I was a little upset about it but I know my mental health is not good and I need to stay where I am safe.
My mum has ordered my next lot of exante for me and will bring it up a week at a time.
I'm annoyed because I'm not allowed to have my scales here so cant weigh in. :( I am sticking to it though so will hopefully have a nice loss to look forward to when I can weigh in.

I hope everyone is doing well. x

Good afternoon Blue, like you said once you're home you'll see a nice loss on the scales. Take care :hug99: xx

Hope you're doing ok blue! :) x

Glad you're getting some help Blue, great that you can still have your laptop, and great that you have a positive WI to look forward to! My friend has to have vitamin injections, hope they're not too bad for you!!

hope you are doing o.k blue xx glad to hear your staying positive x x

Hi Blue, keep up the positivity and well done on sticking to Exante it must be hard for you in hospital.
The next time you step on the scales will be amazing I bet you feel your clothes getting bigger though. You will need a whole new wardrobe by the time you come home :)
(((HUGS))) hun, stay strong xxx

Good afternoon Blue, hope you're well and managing to stay positive :hug99: xx

Thanks for the messages everyone :) I hope you're all doing ok.

Unfortunately I've not been doing so well. I fell off the wagon BIG TIME and have not managed to get back on yet. The doctors are also now moaning at me and saying I shouldn't be doing a VLCD because they dont nourish you enough!
Also because they are trying to figure out about my vitamin deficiency, they reckon my body is stupid and just wont absorb it or something so I'm having a billion blood tests and having to eat certain things to find out for sure.....I come in for one thing and end up needing tests and all sorts for other stuff.

I feel like a failure though and like I will never be able to stick to this even though I want to so badly. Maybe one day I will, I hope so, I really do try.
When I am home from here I will get back on track.

Don't feel like a failure, your health is important & if that means prioritising other aspects of it than weight loss initially then that's what has to be done! You'll be fighting fit in no time I'm sure :) x

Back