Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

You are not a failure and it's great than the doctors have taken the time to recognise there might be something they can help with regards to food intolerance. If you could see a dietician while you are there too it might be the way forward for you and not VLCD? Just a thought.
Stay strong BB your health comes first xx

Thanks ladies :)

Yeah the doctor has said to me that they want me to see a dietician and that after talks with my gp they would prefer me to take xenical again and do diet and exercise.
The decision is mine though and if I want to do a VLCD they said they cant stop me! And that I would just be monitored more closely to make sure everything was ok especially now that I'm on different medication.

Really not sure what I want to do.
When I get a few weeks into a VLCD I'm flying and find it so easy to stick to.....I just seem to have major things happen that I use as an excuse to come off plan, I need to stop that. If I decide to carry on with exante then I need to make sure it is my last time on it as starting and stopping cant be doing my body any good.

I'm going hooooooooooooooooome tomorrow afternoon, woohoo :D
I have decided to have ONE MORE GO on exante because I really want to succeed and I know I can do it.

I think I might start a new diary here too. New start new diary....I want to forget all the rubbish that's happened on my exante journey so far and just start again.
This really will be my very last go though. If I fail (by fail I mean come totally off plan for weeks and not getting back on) this time then I will have to look into other ways of losing weight because starting and stopping a VLCD too many times cant be a good thing.
So one more chance starting on monday. I'm gonna do a 100 day challenge and see if I can finish it :D

oh blue im so pleased you are getting home. sorry for not posting but you've been in my thoughts. had a rough few weeks so not been on much.

good luck with your 100 day challenge. you can do it :)

Bet you are!

had 2 family friends pass away and another diagnosed with cancer so its been tough to deal with all of that within a week! staying on track has been hard

Oh you poor thing :( I'm so sorry for your losses and to hear about someone being diagnosed with cancer (horrible horrible thing, all my grandparents died from it)
Staying on track when you're going through a lot is so hard, you can do it though x x

Blue Butterfly said:
I'm going hooooooooooooooooome tomorrow afternoon, woohoo :D
I have decided to have ONE MORE GO on exante because I really want to succeed and I know I can do it.

I think I might start a new diary here too. New start new diary....I want to forget all the rubbish that's happened on my exante journey so far and just start again.
This really will be my very last go though. If I fail (by fail I mean come totally off plan for weeks and not getting back on) this time then I will have to look into other ways of losing weight because starting and stopping a VLCD too many times cant be a good thing.
So one more chance starting on monday. I'm gonna do a 100 day challenge and see if I can finish it :D

So good you are going home. I hope your neighbours give you some peace and quiet.

A new diary is a great idea I hope I can find you ;) Good luck with your 100 day challenge, I'll join you when you start a thread.
100 days from Monday is October 17th and with my birthday on Oct 7th I want to be well into maintenance phase by then :D

Hi Blue so pleased your better now and going home .. I would love to join in on your 100 day diet so I will look out for your thread and your new Diary as I love to read how your doing I may even start a Diary myself lol.. I am disabled and bedbound most days but really want to get back on my diet again to lose about 3 stones so hopefully we can keep each other going on our diet journey.. I am so happy for you going home and keeping well xx Linda

I am soooooo excited and I cant sleep!
I have been missing my animals so much and I cant wait to see them all especially my bunnies because they sleep in bed with me and follow me around like little dogs so it's been weird without them.

I am feeling much better and my medication has been changed and seems to have kicked in as my moods are pretty 'normal' for now, so I feel like I'm in a great mind-set to re-start exante.

I'm glad you'll both be joining me on my 100 days challenge. I have started a thread for it already. I wont be setting a weight loss target for the 100 days and I wont be weighing until the end of the 100 days....I get too wrapped up in what I have/haven't lost so I just want to focus on sticking to the diet.

I'll be starting a new diary on monday :D

Will look forward to following your new diary, grey news that you're going home! And your bunnies sound cute as anything :)

Thank you all......I am HOME :D
Feels quite weird and the bunnies are ignoring me but I'm home and happy, yay.

I think I might just carry on with this diary now but I dont know, might start a new one. Decisions, decisions!
Looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow and starting my 100 days at 100% challenge with NO weigh in til the end of it!

Good morning Blue. Lovely to hear you're back home and feeling much better.

Good luck with your 100% 100 days challenge :hug99: xx

Glad you're home Blue :) Good luck on your 100days challenge :D I was thinking of trying it but have got lots of different things coming up that would make it pretty hard to stay 100% for that long lol :) But I'm sure you will do it and feel fabulous by the end of it :)

Yeyyyy glad you're home. Hoe you slept well hun xx

Hi Blue so glad your home hope everything is going ok... Today is day one of our 100 days at 100% hope you are having a good day I am leaving my packs till as late as possible as I am more hungry at night and this seams to be beat for me .

Back