Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Good luck for tomorrow sweetie hope week three goes better for you than week two has for me lol

Oh what happened in your week 2?
I should go and catch up with your diary really!

I've only lost two pound all week! Weigh in is Monday but I can't see me losing much more before then no one ever writes in my diary lol I'm usually typing to myself and stalking other people's diaries lmao xx

2lbs is great though Shell, much better than putting 2lbs on!

I wish VLCD's gave us the same weight loss every week so we didn't all stress about it like we do!

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am dreading it.

Well done sweetie :D

I'm going to start adding some exercise now.
I go for the odd walk but that's it.

I might look into doing aquafit once or twice a week so I can tone up. I would do swimming but I cant swim!
Would love to go back to doing pilates but the teacher that I want to go with is always fully booked, I've been on the waiting list for 8 months already.

I've just been looking at some of the posts on 'Curves', this is a female only gym. I think this sounds good as I'm too embarrassed to go to a mixed gym yet. I think I will have a look at this as I feel I need to do some exercise now that weight is coming off. Cacee

Hey Cacee, I used to go to the gym a few years back and I can honestly say that no matter how big or small you are...no-one cares! All they care about is their own workout.
I was always the biggest in the room and I never felt self conscious once.
But if curves would be better for you then go for it. Just dont over do it as too much exercise can make your weight loss stall.

I have just emailed exante asking if they will ever do a shakes, bars and porridge bumper pack at £100 like the other bumper packs.
I am on a very tight budget and although the pick your own is only £40 more expensive, it's an extra £40 I dont really have spare each month.
I run a small animal rescue from my home and we need all the spare pennies we can get here!

Anyway exante have all other options of bumper packs (shakes only. Soups only. Bars and shakes. Bars and soups. Shakes, soups and bars) But I neeeeeeed the Shakes, Bars and Porridge. Then I would be a very very happy person :D

If anyone else fancies bugging exante and asking for the bumper pack to be brought out feel free....maybe if enough of us ask they will do it.

Blue Butterfly said:
Warning.....Rants ahead!! Feel free to skip this post as it's long and rambly.

Well this morning I stupidly weighed myself, I never do mid-week weigh ins so no idea why I hopped on the scales, and I've only lost 1lb since sunday :( I feel really bloated and crap today. With so much weight to lose why is it not coming off quicker.

Also I dont want to offend anyone but it's starting to annoy me when people come on here with a stone to lose and are only doing exante for a month or a few weeks and they lose MORE than I do, they shouldn't even be on the diet in the first place! Sorry if that's mean but ggrrrr, I thought you have to be at least 3 stone overweight to do this.
And I dont mean the people who have already lost loads and are coming back to finish their journey, I mean the teeny size 10's that already have a healthy bmi but want to go even lower.
I guess maybe I'm just pissed off because at my size I was expecting bigger losses (other people are getting them!) and I feel horrible and want to go to bed forever :(

Oh and today I got a letter from the bf and he's pissed me off even more. He's coming home in april but he lives in Devon and I'm in Cambridgeshire so we're apart anyway but in his letter he said the day he gets out he's going to travel to see his nan and uncle who are Essex way and he MIGHT do a detour so he can see me.....now he's made me cry. I'm only worth seeing if he can be bothered to do a detour...I dont think so!
I just wanna go and smack him right now, he's made me feel really low.

Eeeeekkkk no completely understand everything you say sorry you're feeling poo :(

Ahh you have every right to feel how you do! Never apologise for feelings we all have then, and sometimes need to get things off our chests.
Hope you feel better today

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you both :)
I'm feeling less stressed today, things seem to be going a little smoother atm!

It's the start of week 4, well yesterday was, and all is going ok so far.
Wake up with a really dry mouth though which is annoying.

hey hun , just catching up , hope you are feeling better today x I totally get you about the people who only have a little to loose , I also hate it when people say they are massive and cannot believe how big they have got and let themselves go ....and they weigh less than my target weight ....grrrrr

Heeeeeeeeeey everyone, how are you all? Still on the exante wagon I hope :D

I've not written in here for a few days because there hasn't been anything to report!
Still going strong at 100% TS and feeling great. Top part of my tummy feels squishy in an empty way instead of taut with fat so I'm happy that I can feel myself shrinking already!

Some calculations lol
I started at - 312lbs ..... 22st 4 lbs
Current weight - 291lbs ..... 20st 11 lbs
Goal weight - 150lbs ..... 10st 10lbs
Weigh lost so far - 21lbs ..... 1st 7 lbs
Weight to lose - 141lbs ..... 10st 1lb

:D

Well today I feel like crap :( It's not the diet, that's all going great.
Just family stuff.
A few years back one of my aunts, uncles and cousins started hating me for no reason at all (at least they've never told me a reason) At family get togethers they ignore me and make sure they give my sister tons of attention.....they even turned up at my birthday meal last year and ignored me but was all over my sister.
If I try to talk to my mum about it she wont listen as it's her sister and they all get along.
Well my mum, sister, aunt and cousin all go on days out all the time and NEVER invite me. It upsets me so much.
Today they have gone out again, I was supposed to spend the day with my mum but she called to say they were all going out together, when I asked if I could go she said it would be best if I didn't.
I cant even tell you how upset I feel right now, I just feel so lonely.
My own family dont want me and I dont know what I've done to make them feel that way.

Aww babes that's awful! I'm guessing you have tried explaining to your mum how you feel?

Back