Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Yeah I've tried explaining and she doesn't wanna know.
When I say to her that it upsets me that I get left out she says there's nothing she can do about it....my mum is rather selfish and abit of a *****, always has been.
I just dont get how everyone loves my sister but hates me when I've done nothing wrong!

Oh and yesterday as my mum was having a bad day I ordered her a huge bunch of flowers that are being delivered tomorrow and now I wish I hadn't bothered :(

Well today I feel like crap :( It's not the diet, that's all going great.
Just family stuff.
A few years back one of my aunts, uncles and cousins started hating me for no reason at all (at least they've never told me a reason) At family get togethers they ignore me and make sure they give my sister tons of attention.....they even turned up at my birthday meal last year and ignored me but was all over my sister.
If I try to talk to my mum about it she wont listen as it's her sister and they all get along.
Well my mum, sister, aunt and cousin all go on days out all the time and NEVER invite me. It upsets me so much.
Today they have gone out again, I was supposed to spend the day with my mum but she called to say they were all going out together, when I asked if I could go she said it would be best if I didn't.
I cant even tell you how upset I feel right now, I just feel so lonely.
My own family dont want me and I dont know what I've done to make them feel that way.

Aww that's so horrible, no wonder you feel stressed & upset! Have you tried asking you're aunt, uncle or a cousin exactly what's wrong? It seems very harsh, & also really insensitive of your mum & sister to go along with excluding you. Sending a hug, I'm really sorry you're family are treating you like that & you're feeling low. On the plus side you're doing FAB with the diet! Stay strong....

Nicola xx

Nicola

Oh hunny our mothers could be twins! Only it's my brother with my mum he can do no wrong yet I am always in the wrong!

Aw that's awful, I have a saying between my friends about my family, I call them "the F word" (family) they are more hurtful the the swearing "f" word lol
So when I am moaning they know exactly who I mean! Keep you chin up and as someone said try speaking to you aunt, uncle and cousin!
Big hugs I feel for you x
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Some families are awful. My partner is excluded by his family too for no reason he knows and it is so hurtful. Try and rise above their behaviour but I know that it still hurts and is very hard x

Oh Blue, that's awful. If you can't face them and they won't talk to you either, can you trust one of them to tell you honestly why they have alienated you so much? Maybe put how you feel down on paper and send it to that person? It might be your mum but perhaps they might open up if it were in writing.
Is your cousin about your age, maybe she would tell you?

I've tried talking to all of them one at a time and everyone just says they are talking to me and that they dont leave me out but I've never been invited out anywhere, no-one calls me, I used to see my cousins children all the time and now she only asks my mum and sister to babysit.
I've had all day to calm down so I'm feeling better now. It's still hurtful and upsetting and it always will be.
I've tried talking to them all but got nowhere so the best thing to do is get on without them because thinking about how I get left out and stuff will just keep me upset. I dont need negativity like that in my life....I have enough to cope with without all that rubbish!
I think it's just more hurtful that my mum only ever wants to be with my sister. If I go and see her she starts arguing with me and taking all her frustrations out on me....she gets angry with other people but takes it out on me like it doesn't matter to hurt me.

Gah, families....who'd have them!

At least my bf comes home in april so I will have him there for me then. He hates that he's not here and cant comfort me when my family are being evil.
Just a few more months and I'll have him back :D

Good for you blue, look after yourself :)

We are all here to support you, listen to you etc,

Have a great day today, remember "today is the first day of the east of your life"

Big hugs
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're completely right, you've obviously tried to get to the bottom of it & unfortunately some people are just beyond reason! No point dwelling on it (hard as it must be I know) they are missing out so just you keep on concentrating on YOU. hope today's a good day...

Nicola xx

Well after a crap week with the whole family thing I had me weigh in today and have......stayed the sodding same :(
What a rotten end to a rotten week.

Usually I would use a sts as an excuse to go off the rails and eat everything in sight but I'm not going to.
As long as I stick with it the weight will come off.

I do feel thinner though and my jeans that were tight fell down to my ankles as I was walking up the stairs a couple of days ago!
So I may not be losing lbs this week but I've lost some bulk lol

What doesn't show on the scales has definitely shown in inches. A STS is OK , keep at it this week it is bound to show on the scales :D

Dear diary,
Sorry I've been neglecting you,
Love, Blue!

Bahahaha I haven't written in here in a while.
Nothing has been going on that's why.
I'm not struggling with exante, in fact I'm finding it so easy I'm sort of expecting something to go wrong and for me to fall off the wagon, I never find diets this easy....maybe this is just the right time for me and that's why it's going so well.
End of week 5 tomorrow.

I dont know what's up with me tonight.
Earlier I felt light headed and all weird and the last few hours I've been really hyper and chatty, like I'm drunk but I'm not.....very weird.

Hope you lovely lot are all ok (to whoever is reading this *waves*)

:wavey::wavey: yoohoo so glad you are doing so well xx

Glad the diet is going well :) Don't worry about it or expect it to go wrong, just go with the flow if its working for you :)

Well it's weigh in day and I haven't weighed myself yet!
I always seem to be heavier when I first wake up and lighter after about an hour so I am waiting a little while to weigh myself so I get the best result :D

Come on Blue get yourself weighed the suspense is killing me.

Ok ok....I have finally weighed myself and I am very VERY happy to say that I have lost
6 lbs

Yaaaaaaaaayyyy. After the sts last week I deserved a decent loss and I got it, yay me!

Bit annoyed though coz another lb would have taken me to 2 stones lost!
Ah well, I cant have it all.

Back