Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Yippeee, well done thats a huge loss for week 5, well done :)

Woohoo well done hunny :D

Thank you :D
I dont care if I just get a lb next week, I want my 2 stone of!

I still haven't really added any proper exercise yet so I need to get sorted with that and see if it affects my losses.
I'm going to be doing aquaerobics lol But I cant swim so cant go swimming and aquaerobics should be good for toning.

Woop!!! Well done Blue! Just shows that you had the right attitude about your STS last week.
Imagine if you'd let it get you down and ended up going off the rails! You wouldn't be anywhere as near to losing 2st as you are now :D
Good luck for next week
x

Still nothing exciting to report!
I'm 100 % and loving it.

Just waiting in for my exante delivery, should be here before 12.30. Haven't had an exante bar for a while!
I've ordered the shakes and bars pack because that's the cheapest and I was getting bored of just choc shakes and choc tesco bars.
And tesco bars are getting expensive now anyway, first they took away the 2 for £3.50 offer and now they've put the price up to £3 per box....cheeky sods!

Oh my exante order is coming down the drive as I type this!

Hi blue, your doing so well! Keep up the fantastic work!

well done Blue, you're doing great xx

Hi BB still well in the zone, me too! Lol I didn't realise that with Tesco bars, I will have to start ordering Exante ones again now!
Keep on keeping on this shrinking feeling is fabby xx

Thanks everyone, I feel great!

Nursetubs yay that you're in the zone too, it just makes things so much easier doesn't it.

Yeah I couldn't believe it about the tesco bars, I know that only makes them £1 a bar and still cheaper than an exante bar but it's still quite expensive to buy on top of exante shakes so that's why I went for the shakes and bars pack this time.
Just had a choc orange bar, haven't tried them since they changed last year, and I have to say the texture is a lot better than the old ones!
These ones are kinda crumbly and soft, the old ones were heavy and solid and hard to chew!

So glad your in the zone, may it long continue :) Am I the only one that hated the tesco bars? and biggest loser! The only ones I've ever liked are the asda ones! This is why I'm too worried to try exantes ones lol x

Chazsucks said:
So glad your in the zone, may it long continue :) Am I the only one that hated the tesco bars? and biggest loser! The only ones I've ever liked are the asda ones! This is why I'm too worried to try exantes ones lol x

No I hate the tesco ones!!!!

I must admit that the tesco bars seem to have changed and now I'm not so keen. I loved them before though!
The last few that I had were rock hard and so chewy they made my jaw ache.

I am still going strong! Totally in the zone and hoping this carries on til I get to goal.

I am also happy that I got another totm a few days ago.
Now I know that sounds silly to some people but as I've put weight on my periods have been all over the place and I usually just get 2-4 a year, I was convinced I had pcos but luckily tests have shown I haven't.
So I got a period last month and I now have another period this month and I am over the moon! That's 2 periods in months one after the other....sooooo happy!
I haven't had a period on 2 consecutive months for a long time.

I must admit that the tesco bars seem to have changed and now I'm not so keen. I loved them before though!
The last few that I had were rock hard and so chewy they made my jaw ache.

I am still going strong! Totally in the zone and hoping this carries on til I get to goal.

I am also happy that I got another totm a few days ago.
Now I know that sounds silly to some people but as I've put weight on my periods have been all over the place and I usually just get 2-4 a year, I was convinced I had pcos but luckily tests have shown I haven't.
So I got a period last month and I now have another period this month and I am over the moon! That's 2 periods in months one after the other....sooooo happy!
I haven't had a period on 2 consecutive months for a long time.

Aww congratz!! And it isnt silly to be excited over getting your period! I have PCOS but i lost some weight last year and I got 4 in row and was over the moon! then i put on weight and they stopped :( Who ever knew TOTM could be so exciting! I cant wait to get mine back! I'll feel like a proper woman then :D

Great news BB that your body is getting back to some kind of normality xx

Thank you all.
Yeah when you're getting totm you just feel normal and like things in that department are working for once!

I've started noticing small changes in my body even though I haven't lost a lot yet.
* My chin touches my chest! Before, my double chin would get in the way but I can now put my chin down with no flab getting in the way :)
* The top and very bottom of my belly looks and feels different. I looked in the mirror before I had a shower and where my belly was bloated with fat before, now it's starting to look a little wrinklier coz there is not so much fat to make it bloat out....if that makes any sense!
* My love handles are fast disappearing! When I stand up I sometimes kind of rest my hand on my love handles (coz I have no hips!) and now there isn't enough of them to do that, woo!

It's things like that, that keeps us going sometimes scales aren't everything I bet u have lost inches babe :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back