Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Thanks Valentine.
It really must be something in the air! I hate feeling this sleepy, I hope it doesn't last too long.

Well I'm at the end of day 46, this week is whizzing by.

My bf comes home in 7 weeks and 6 days :D
I'm hoping I look at least a little different for when I see him.

Hey Claire day 46 wow well done babes I bet ur bf will be very proud of you does he know ur doing this or is it a surprise? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Precious, thank you. I never thought I'd still be gong strong at day 47 now!

When I first did the diet last year I told my bf, he was a little concerned because it's a VLCD but he was supportive.
But I haven't told him this time, I didn't want to tell him in case I failed like last time!

Well I'm having quite a 'down' day today. My mood will not pick up and it's horrible to feel this way.
I have bi-polar so I know my low moods can get really low and I dont want to feel like this right now :(

Hi Blue! feel like i'm stalking you around the forums lol!

You're doing so well!! i'm toying with the idea of re-starting exante and reading how well people do on it is really inspiring! Have you tried their porridge?

Hope you have a good day xx

Hey purpleroses :) yeah come and join us exante lot, we're awesome!
No I haven't tried the porridge yet just because I cant afford it seperately, I have the shakes and bars bumper pack.
Def going to try the porridge at some point though!

hey hun well done on this weeks loss , fantastic , and well done staying 100 % whilst away , most people would struggle !!!
I have just been reading about you feeling jealous of lipotrim , well I started on lipotrim and my losses are idntical to my losses on exante , its nothing to do with the calories or the diet , its all down to the fact that everyone looses at different rates , and lipotrim is aweful ... I was on it for 6 months and never got used to the aweful shakes , they made me gag everytime I drank them and the bars and soup were not at all edible .. makes me shudder just to think of it :/

Thanks hun, I know I shouldn't be jealous of other peoples losses (that's really childish of me) I should just concentrate on my own.
I have done some more research on lipotrim and dont think I would want to do it because people struggle with the flavours.
I'll stick with exante til the end....no point changing if it's working for me :)

My losses seem to be getting better as the weeks go on which is odd, seems I had a good start, kinda slowed a little and now picked up again :D

Today is the end of day 47, feeling good diet wise :)

My moods are just all over the place, I'm so emotional and stuff atm (not totm for another few weeks)
I think it has something to do with my bf coming home soon. I miss him like crazy and cant wait for him to be home but I'm worried because it's been a loooooong time since he's been home.
Just all a bit.....weird!

Blue Butterfly said:
Today is the end of day 47, feeling good diet wise :)

My moods are just all over the place, I'm so emotional and stuff atm (not totm for another few weeks)
I think it has something to do with my bf coming home soon. I miss him like crazy and cant wait for him to be home but I'm worried because it's been a loooooong time since he's been home.
Just all a bit.....weird!

Oh I understand that my last boyfriend and I lived in different countries and it was so hard missing them then having to get used to each other again. It'll be great hun and you've lost so much you'll look fab ;)

I am feeling way more positive today :D
Bad/weird mood has lifted.
I've got a grumbly tummy which is something I haven't had in a little while, it's so loud! Not hungry though at all.

Blue Butterfly said:
I am feeling way more positive today :D
Bad/weird mood has lifted.
I've got a grumbly tummy which is something I haven't had in a little while, it's so loud! Not hungry though at all.

That's great BB :) really glad for you x

Aaaarrgghhhh does anyone want my sodding mood swings???
I dont know what the hell is wrong with me today, I've gone from happy, to stressed out, to agitated, to crying my eyes out all in the space of the last 2 hours.
I know I have bi-polar but it doesn't make me have feelings like this. I usually get extra happy or depressed.
I dont know where all these mood swings are coming from :(
Def not totm, that was last week.

I know it sounds pathetic but right now I'm sat here feeling like someone has ripped my heart out. I've got this weird lonely, empty feeling going on and I dont like it.
What's wrong with me!

I have weighed a day early this week because I wont be at home in the morning to weigh in and I dont fancy weighing in the afternoon as that may show a gain due to drinking all the water.

So this week I've just lost 1lb. Nothing exciting but a loss is a loss to me!
It also means I'm no longer in the 20's, I am in the teens :D 19st 13lb but I'm there!

woohoo to the 19s!! i can't wait to be there.

just remember all the 1lbs will add up and i'm sure you'll be in for a good loss next week.

Yay you've cracked it into the teens, all going in the right direction xx

congrats, what a massive milestone to reach. Well done, hope you feel a bit better soon x

I've had a tummy ache today, it's probably wondering if it will ever get any food.....not for the forseeable future it wont!

I've just worked out how much I need to lose to be half way to my goal weight and it's actually made me feel even more positive and like I can achieve my goal.
To get to my halfway point I need to lose 81lbs (that's 5st 11lbs) and I've already lost 33lbs so only another 48lbs to go and I'm halfway there.
When I reach my halfway mark I will put up my before and halfway photos.

Huge congrats!!! You certainly seem dedicated, and such a great loss you've had in just 7 weeks. You must be so happy!!!! Xxx

Back