Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Thanks Spolly, I'm happy with my loss so far :D

The days are flying by which is great.

Well I've been given the official move in date for my new place :D
I get the keys on 30th march and tenancy starts on 2nd april, so I move in just over 5 weeks.
It's a week earlier than we were told and I'm glad because my bf comes home on the 10th so I will be moved and settled by the time he comes home so I can then just look forward to spending time with him coz all the house move stuff will be over.
We have also decided that this year (if I've lost enough weight, I want to lose at least 6 stones first) we are going to start trying for a baby.........I cant tell you how excited I am!
We even have names picked out already, are we sad??
It'll be Harley-Atreyu for a boy and Cadence-Lily for a girl.
2012 is gonna be a good year x

That's great news...I'm so pleased for you....new house and a baby (eventually) how fab!!!!

Names are sooo cute!!!!

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 2
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 5

That's really lovely BB, what a fantastic motivation! Good luck!

Nicola xx

Woohoo new house, new body and new baby what better incentive :D

It'll be Harley-Atreyu for a boy and Cadence-Lily for a girl.
2012 is gonna be a good year x[/QUOTE]

Atreyu is from never ending story which is like my fav film EVER :D

Lol I love the film and labyrinth the kids think I'm nuts lol

I've never seen the labyrinth, people keep telling me it's great but I've just never got round to it!

Still no disasters to report diet wise, I'm on day 58 and still going strong which is a surprise coz I've usually failed long before now!

I move house in exactly 5 weeks AND my bf comes home in 6 weeks and 1 day eeeekkkk :D

Aw it's an awesome film lol as I'm typing I'm singing the song lol

Wow!!! Such a massive incentive - 2012 is definitely going to be your year BB...The names you've chosen are lovely - its not sad that you've picked them already! I have an idea what I'd like to call my children when I have them eventually (want to get the wedding out of the way and enjoy being married for a little while beofre kids come into the equation..) You sound awesomely happy :) :)

Where are you BB?

Hey everyone I have been soooooo busy with getting set to move house.
There has been so much paperwork, trips to sign stuff and visits to the new place to measure stuff I feel like I've never been at home!
I start moving in on 30th march so just over 3 weeks to go now, I'm so excited.

I've also decided to change over to slim and save because they have so much more choice, I've tried a few of their packs and I like them.
Right now I've started hating all the exante packs and am living off the vanilla with coffee and that's not doing me any good coz coffee gives me a dodgy tummy!

So I'll be changing over in 2 weeks when I've used my exante stuff up.
Who knows I may get fed up with slim and save and come back to exante but I need to do what works for me as I have so much to lose I dont have time to mess about.

I'll miss you BB.
Always loved your support and wise
Words.
Come back to visit us
Stapo

I haven't weighed myself in a few days because my scales battery died, I did order a new one but ordered the wrong size.

I have to say it's been soooooo hard to not cheat while I've not been able to weigh.
I keep thinking that if I eat something as I'm not able to weigh yet it wont matter coz I have a while to get rid of any gain before my next weigh in.......that's naughty thinking I know! So I'm trying extra hard to not fall off the wagon right now.

good luck on your change, I did it too and am very happy with it indeed.

Back