Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Good luck on s & s...I'll see how You get on as I'm only living off vegetable soup, vanilla shake and porridge...getting a bit samey now x

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 3
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 6

Good luck with the swap BB - I love S&S products, especially the chocolate crispy shake. I made it up to the same thickness as a yoghurt/mousse and it felt REALLY indulgent.
If I like all the new stuff they're bringing out over the next week or so, I can see myself ditching my beloved Exante altogether....it's only really the soups that keep me on it!
Hope you manage to get your scales sorted soon - if you manage to stay on track I bet you'll have a lovely surprise when you finally hop on :D Stay positive hun :)
x

All these people switching to S&S, has got me thinking, so have just sent off for a few samples.
And let's see how it goes !
21 wks on Exante and LL something different would be nice.
Stapo

Thanks for all your positive replies everyone :D See this is why I love it here.....I'm taking you all over to the slim and save section with me lol

I'm doing great on exante and I've always said I'll never change because why fix what's not broken right, but only being able to stomach 1 flavour shake is no fun (I know a diet shouldn't be fun but I shouldn't dread my next 'meal' either!) and on s&s I get to have 4 packs a day...woohoo!

Blue Butterfly said:
Thanks for all your positive replies everyone :D See this is why I love it here.....I'm taking you all over to the slim and save section with me lol

I'm doing great on exante and I've always said I'll never change because why fix what's not broken right, but only being able to stomach 1 flavour shake is no fun (I know a diet shouldn't be fun but I shouldn't dread my next 'meal' either!) and on s&s I get to have 4 packs a day...woohoo!

Why not try it hun, exante will always be here if you change your mind x

Well I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!
I tried slim and save and HATED it :( I also wasn't enjoying it on that part of the forum, it feels 'right' being here so I'm back.
The s&s stuff was too sweet, I think I like exante because it is quite bland and the shakes are lovely and thick where the s&s ones are just watery.

So I've faffed about for a week and had a weekend off before that so I know I've gained some weight.
I'm not going to let it bother me though, I'm going to weigh myself, change my stats and re-start. I was doing so well and could kick myself for not just carrying on with it....nevermind!

Yeyyy good to see you've seen sense :p lol Day 1 for me again after a b¡tch of a week, we're gonna do this? Hell yeah! XxX

So happy you are back Ive really missed reading your diary etc You are doing the rite thing coming straight back onto Exante you have done so well and Im sure you will continue to lose weight mow you are back Good luck xx

Hello - I hope you don't mind my popping in on your diary :) I was interested to see how you'd got on with S&S as a few Exante folks seem to be moving across to it. I've got too many Exante products to use up, so I can't really swop - even if I wanted to. I also only really like the Vanilla, Choc and Porridge now -and am looking at getting rid of the bars I have.

Anyway - I just wanted to say welcome back and good luck with your move.

Hey Suseka, thank you for your message.
Exante products are much much nicer than the slim and save ones so you're not missing out on anything!

DQ....I find it so much friendlier over here. No offence to any s&s people but I started a diary on my first day and thought I'd at least get a 'good luck' but I got ignored and felt really unsupported and...alone!
It is so friendly here so I am never leaving again EVER :D

Welcome back blue, missed your positive posts!!!

Glad you mentioned about s & s as I was thinking to try it but might think again now.

Take care and good luck x

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

Thank you :D
Yep tried it, didn't like it, wouldn't recommend it!

So today is the day of my restart.
I've weighed myself and an shocked at how much damage I've done in just over a week of faffing about (and a weekend off)
Going to change my stats and ticker and just get back on with it, no point being all depressed because I've gained tons back, that wont do me any good.

I move house in just over 2 weeks and my guy comes home in just over 3 weeks.
He knows I struggled a little for a while and keeps telling me to not worry that I wont be thin for when he comes home....he loves me no matter what!

Soooooooooooo on with the re-start. :D

I hope everyone is having a great saturday x

Thank you hun x

Well I am freeeezing :(
And I'm not even in ketosis coz it's only day 1.
I have no heat in my house, it's horrible. I cant feel my fingers!

Back