Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Blue Butterfly said:
It is so friendly here so I am never leaving again EVER :D

wooooooo!!!

Hope the ketosis fairy visits you with her magic very soon blue:vibes:

I'm sure you'll get right back into the swing of things and do fab:D

Welcome back indeed Missy. I'be just placed an order of S+S samples....kinda wish I hadn't now. Just fancied the idea of a 'meal' I guess!!!! Good luck with the start of your plan and I hope you have a good week ahead x

Thanks ladygaga, yeah I ordered one of every sample and although I didn't try everything I didn't like what I had tried.
The cottage pie looks and tastes like sick so.....yuck! And the other meals are a little spicy for me.

Well today ended up being day 1.
I wasn't well yesterday and ended up eating (very healthily I might add!) so yeah I didn't manage to stay on TS then.
I've had a good first day though, have had plenty of water and my lovely lovely exante packs!

Well I'm at the end of day 1 and it's been a breeze, I hope my days stay like this again!
I was getting along so well on exante before, not struggling with hunger (just a little with only liking 2 flavours) so this time should be just as easy :D

Nice to have you back BB, wot did u make of the mac n cheese over at S&S.

Stapo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,
wk15 + 5lbs (Naproxen)
wk16 -9.5lbs, wk17 -2.5lbs, wk 18 Dublin, wk 19 STS, wk 20 -3.5lbs, wk 21 -3.5lbs, wk 22 -3lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done,undone and Done again.
Next target is to get into the 21’s.Done
Lose 6 stone Done
Half way point reached
Get into the 20's
Lose 7 stone
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diari...fe-exante.html (From Lighter Life to Exante)

Last edited:
Hey Stapo, I haven't tried the macaroni cheese yet.
I have kept the meals to have if I ever need something extra while on exante though so may try it at some point.
I must say though that I did enjoy the spag bol and the choc shake from s&s.....not enough to make me want to stay on that diet though.

End of day 2 and things are going well.....yay.

Although I'm in a little bit of a 'down' mood because a friend of mine has stopped talking to me for absolutely no reason.
We spoke on msn last wednesday night (like we do every night) and we were planning for me to go stay with him for a few days and then he's just not been on msn since and hasn't returned my texts.
So I'm upset that he's seemingly ignoring me and also a little worried that something may have happened to him :(
People are so stressful!

Blue Butterfly said:
End of day 2 and things are going well.....yay.

Although I'm in a little bit of a 'down' mood because a friend of mine has stopped talking to me for absolutely no reason.
We spoke on msn last wednesday night (like we do every night) and we were planning for me to go stay with him for a few days and then he's just not been on msn since and hasn't returned my texts.
So I'm upset that he's seemingly ignoring me and also a little worried that something may have happened to him :(
People are so stressful!

Oh hunny maybe he's just been really busy something might have happened. I don't expect he's mad at you but I hope he's ok x

Thanks DQ, I'm just really puzzled.
We spoke weds night and I was supposed to be going to stay with him on friday. He was out thursday so I knew he wouldn't be on msn but I've just heard nothing and dont really know any of his friends or anyone to call and check he's ok!
He better have a damn good excuse as to where he's been the last few days!

If you both chat most of the time and this is the longest you have gone without hearing from him then something is wrong. It probably isn't that he doesn't want to talk to you I think something might have happened too, he might be ill or in hospital? Is there any way you could go round if there is no-one you can call?

Hey nursetubs, he lives a couple of hours from me so it's not practical for me to just turn up if I dont know if he's there or not :( If I dont hear from him by weds (then it will have been a whole week of no contact) I am gonna start calling hospitals and police stations!

Jeez I dont need this stress right now, I'm moving in 10 days so I've got all that to worry about too.
I am sooooo looking forward to my new place though, I will post piccies when I've moved and got most of my furniture in!

Today is day 3 and I'm feeling fab.
Drinking plenty and had a sneaky peak on the scales (I only scale hop in the first week!) and have lost a nice amount already.
I think by the end of the week I will be back at the weight I was before I mucked about a few weeks ago so that's great.

Have a great day everyone x

I feel sick :(
I think it's the combined stress of the house move and my friend vanishing!
Seriously I am never ever going to move house again....far too much hassle!

Diet wise though everything is fine. :D

I hope he gets in touch soon, it's worrying :( Well done on the Exante, looking forward to your next WI xx

:gen125: Is how I look right now!
There is no heat in my house and even though the weather is warming up it's surprising how cold it gets in here! My fingers have gone blue and are so numb!

Well it's the end of day 3 today and I'm feeling sooooooo good.
Not had a headache or anything so that's good.

Bring on day 4 :D

It's day 4 and I am so damn cold! Cant stop shaking :( Time to go and get my duvet I think.

Finding it really easy so far, yay.

I really need some new clothes because mine are all old (I hate shopping so dont do it often!) but I dont want to buy any yet as I know in a month or two I'll need smaller ones.
This is the only problem with losing weight quite quickly....you need so many new clothes.

Blue Butterfly said:
It's day 4 and I am so damn cold! Cant stop shaking :( Time to go and get my duvet I think.

Finding it really easy so far, yay.

I really need some new clothes because mine are all old (I hate shopping so dont do it often!) but I dont want to buy any yet as I know in a month or two I'll need smaller ones.
This is the only problem with losing weight quite quickly....you need so many new clothes.

Charity shops and ebay are my new best friends :D lol

It's the end of day 4, woohooo :D
Want sunday to hurry up so I can weigh in!

I move house in exactly one week tomorrow, very exciting stuff.
I need to call BT and see how long it will take them to get my phoneline and internet sorted in the new house, I dont want to be without the internet for ages....I'll go mad!

Any news on your missing friend?

Back