Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Yes I did.....last night :D
The wally had broken his phone so couldn't call, text or get online (he has a fancy phone that has internet)
He emailed me from a friends house so I can stop worrying now.

I had a sneaky weigh in today and I have to say I'm pretty annoyed because it's not a whole lot.
I suppose as I was on the diet just a week or so ago that I wont get a massive first week loss as it's not really a 'proper' first week.

On with day 5 :)

Last edited:
I'm glad you managed to get hold of your friend, and I hope the move goes well ( I know what a nightmare they can be!)

Well done for staying strong and not slipping off the diet with all that stress going on:D I hope you have a great first weigh in, you deserve it:D

Hi there Blue, I've just read your diary from start to finish and its really inspired me. I've ordered my Exante packs today and I have a huge amount of weight to loose so im hoping i can have the will power you have shown. Strangely im looking forward to Monday assuming my packs have arrived x

Thank you for the messages, your support is amazing and I love being here!

Alia, good luck with your start on monday....make the most of your 'last' weekend!
I always get excited when I start exante (I've had a few wobbles and weeks off) and kind of relieved that I wont have to be facing food for a while.
It's a brilliant diet and the people here are great for support so you'll do great :D

End of day 5 today.
No hunger or anything. Just finding this easy like before which is brilliant.

Spoke to BT tonight though and I wont have phone or internet for over 2 weeks when I move :(
I thought as an existing customer that they would make more of an effort to get me hooked back up quick. On top of that I have to pay a £130 connection fee :( How lame is that. I'm already a customer but they're making me pay more.
Me thinks I wont be with BT much longer if they're gonna be like this!
So I'll have no internet from 2nd - 17th april and NO PHONE! My bf comes home on april 10th.....I neeeeeeeeed to be able to speak to him. I could cry :(

Internet wise I should be ok as I can get one of those dongle thingies. T-mobile do a 90 day one for £30 so that'll do me. I know I only need it for 2 weeks but I cant find one that I can have for just 2 weeks.

It's 1am and I cant sleep.
I'm usually so tired when I'm on exante....well not tired in the day but when it comes to bed time I'm ready to go!

Day 6 tomorrow so nearly weigh in day.

Blue Butterfly said:
It's 1am and I cant sleep.
I'm usually so tired when I'm on exante....well not tired in the day but when it comes to bed time I'm ready to go!

Day 6 tomorrow so nearly weigh in day.

Woooo not long at all until WI :) you're doing great :)

I got on the scales again today....naughty naughty me!
And I'm sooooo annoyed :(
Ok I wasn't expecting a massive whoosh this week as it's not really a first week, I was on the diet for 9 weeks and only kind of came off as I was doing slim and save and faffing about....but I wasn't expecting hardly any loss at all.
But the scales are only showing a 4lb loss. Stupid things must be broken lol

Hey BB 4lbs is 4lbs, that's 2 x bags of sugar less than last wk.
Or something like that.
PS I av lost 3 this week, which I am over the moon about.
So u beat me up girl.
Stapo

I dont weigh in properly til sunday so I'm hoping for a few more lbs off by then!
Yeah I should be happy with 4lbs. As it's a first re-start week (I ate last week) I was kinda hoping a teeny bit that I would get at least 7lbs off but I shall not grumble at 4lbs. Better off than on :D

I always say that my weekly weigh in keeps me focused and on track but now I'm not so sure.
I dont know if to try and weigh monthly or carry on weekly weighing.

I would recommend weekly but NOT daily, weigh fluctuates so much.
Same day same time same place is the weigh forward (lol) !
Hope this helps
Stapo

Listen to yourself BB, you know it makes sense.
Be strong you've done it b4 u can do it again .
Stapo

Im a total scale abuser, previously i would step on them every time i went to the loo which was always a huge mistake. I started back on SW on the 1st of Jan and decided to take the batteries out of the scales and weigh at boots once a week and it was the best thing i did until.....the scales a boots were out of order when i went to weigh and another boots scales had me at a completely different weight then my son totally shattered his elbow and needed two srgeries so we spent 4 days in hospital and that threw me off track totally hence wanting to try something new.... Hope the scales are working at boots now.

Free yourself, ditch the scaes!

Well I've weighed myself today as I'm going to be away tonight and not home to weigh in in the morning.
I've lost 6lbs and am happy with that.
Like I said before this isn't a 'proper' first week so I wasn't expecting a huge number. I was on slim and save last week and only had a couple of days off before coming back on to exante so really it's just another week and 6lbs is brilliant :D

The weather looks like it's going to be lovely this weekend which is great because it's my sisters birthday tomorrow and we're having a family get together (there are about 40 of us!) a huge picnic in the park....I cant wait. No party food for me although I may take some plain quorn or cottage cheese and some lettuce to have something as I dont want to have to answer everyones 'why aren't you eating' question as only my mum, sister and one of my brothers knows I am doing exante.

Superb, you are officially my hero.
6lbs what a result
Gerrin there !!!!
Stapo

Thank you both :D

I came home tonight after all so could have weighed in in the morning but I wont bother now.
Just means I get an extra day for next weeks weigh in!

I'm sooooo tired, went shopping for new house stuff yet again. I move in 6 days time.

Blue Butterfly said:
I've become a total night owl! I'm awake til about 2-3am these days (or mornings!)

Got some lovely bras from ebay, they came yesterday. Well they are the right size but obv ladies will know that bra sizes differ from shop to shop and I was gutted to find that these bras are ones that come up waaaaaay small on the band size so they dont fit me :(
And the even sadder thing is that by the time I've lost enough weight for the band to fit me.....my boobs will have shrunk so much I wont be able to wear them anyway!! Damn.

Diet wise everything is going great.
It was my sisters birthday today and although I was tempted a teeny bit I didn't stray from the plan. I took some lettuce with quorn pieces and just had that as we went out for a family picnic.
The weather was lovely and I had a great day.

Oh I hate that maybe some padding or chicken fillets?? X

Back