Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Blue, did you know that you can get bra extenders? I think I've seen them in Avon but I bet you can get them on eBay as well. They just hook on to the bra fastening and give you an extra 2-3 inches around the back.
X

Ooohhh Alex I didn't know that but I googled! Thanks for that, I might have to get some so I can wear my lovely bras :D

haha DQ those chicken fillets scare me, I've never needed them (luckily) if I had to wear them I'd be scared of them popping out!

I move house in 4 days! Well I start moving in on friday and have the weekend to get all my stuff moved, I'm so excited :D
Coz I have so much to do with the house move I have to try really hard to not forget any packs, I'm just not hungry at all and as I have so much else on my mind it's very easy to forget to have them all.

I would love to be at least a size 16 (hopefully smaller) by xmas so I can wear a lovely dress to xmas parties, sick of going to them in black sacks and pretending I'm happy.....I wanna wear the nice sparkly dresses!

:hide: Well I've just ordered the most gorgeous sofas and armchair ever :D Cost me the earth but they'll look great in my new place so I dont care.
Also had to order extra exante as I run out in the next week and wont have internet from 2nd - 17th april so need to be prepared and order everything I need in advance!
I cant wait to move house, getting really excited now.

Diet wise everything is great.....I think I'm too happy right now to stray from the plan!

Good luck with the move :) great you've managed to organise yourself dietwise, wouldn't want to run out when you're doing so well. Don't forget to come on and update us all on your progress when you get internet back :) x

My exante order came today so I am all set for my 2 weeks without internet....how did we survive without internet before!! I do everything online.

I move in just 2 more days, so scary but also very exciting. Have payed for a tv and rugs instead of forking out for a carpet for now!

Hello BB!!! I'm glad to see you back on the exante wagon! :)
You started one day earlier than me, on 18th, didn't you? So since now, you can feel my breath on your back hahaha :D
I'll be watching you! :p
I'm very happy for you BB and wish you all goes well with the move and you stay as strong and fantastic as always!
xxxx Biggie
Go us!!!:party0011:

Good luck with the move BB. Stay with it, look forward to your WI on your return to the internet and minis xx

Thank you :)
I will most definitely stay on track while I'm away and all the moving furniture and stuff can count as my exercise!
I'm looking forward to coming back with *hopefully* a decent loss to tell everyone!

So I move tomorrow and my bank has decided to be crap and a few hundred ££'s have gone missing from my account, dont need this right now when I have to pay my first months rent when I sign my tenancy aggreement tomorrow.

Well I am in the middle of moving and I have to say I have never been so stressed in my life!
Not only am I moving but on friday I found out that after I placed an order with Next they took another 2 payments of over £100 each from my bank account, now they wont refund me as they are saying they haven't taken anything!
On top of that, later on friday my bank account was hacked (or whatever the word is) some random online thing had been taking between 1-2 ££ from my bank every hour all day so my bank stopped my card.........I called them and they said I need to wait 7-10 days for a new one to arrive.

So not only have next stolen a few hundred ££ from me but my bank have stopped me being able to use my money anyway at the most important time of my life! I needed to buy more stuff for my new place and now I cant.

Feel like crying to be honest.
How much can go wrong for one person!

Anyway as of tomorrow I wont have my internet, not able to be re-connected til about 17th april :( I'm gonna be so bored not being able to come on here.

Have a great few weeks though everyone. See you all when I get back.

Blue x x x

Oh blue that's so unfair wat a bummer I really hope it gets sorted soon It will though but takes time :-( see u in a few weeks enjoy ur new house and hope u settle down soon :) x

Hi blue I know how you feel, mine got hacked in October (took £1500) and the only just got some back....still investigating apparently!!!

Stick at it babes....it can only get better x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Hi Blue hope your move went smoothly cant wait to read your diary once your back online. X

Hey Blue how did the move go? Did you manage to get your money back off the bank?
Missin u xx

I am finally back! BT are rubbish and have only just connected my phone and internet, was supposed to have been done april 17th...so only 2 months late!

I moved house and hate my new place, I have the most horrible neighbours in the world but they are being dealt with so that's fine.

Managed to get my money back from my bank but they stopped my card and sent me a new one but my PIN number didn't come for over 6 weeks so I couldn't use my account still. I complained like mad and my bank gave me £250 compensation so not all bad.

It was my birthday on the 17th may, I turned 29 so now I feel proper old as 30 is just round the corner!
Went to see westlife on the 24th at the London o2 but was horrified when my fat butt wouldn't fit in the seats there :(

Diet wise...... things are worse than terrible right now and while I was away from here for 2 months I well and truly fell off the wagon. I've gained back the weight I lost and a few lbs extra too, so I'm at the heaviest I've ever been in my life.
I let lifes stresses get in the way of my diet and I was stupid yet again.
I kind of feel like I'm never going to get to my goal weight because I cant even get half way there without something happening and me gaining all the weight back again.

Oh and the guy I was so madly in love with, who I had been there for over the last 6 years decided that sleeping with another girl the night he got home would be a good idea.....so my heart got well and truly broken in april and I'm still trying to deal with that now. I'm single and it feels weird but I guess right now I need to concentrate on me and my weight loss.
I'm going to try my hardest to stick to exante, I did over 9 weeks 100% TS earlier in the year so I know I can do this.

One more restart and if that doesn't work then I will really have to start thinking about trying something else because my weight is going to be the death of me.

Thank you if you've managed to read this far!

Oh blue it sounds like a rough few weeks (((((hugs)))))
When ru restarting exante? You can do this! We r all here for u all the way to goal xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Blue so pleased you are coming back I loved reading your diary and hopefully will enjoy it again now your back So sorry things havent worked out for you in your love life and house move etc but things can only get better and once your back on plan you will start to feel so much better and you can move forward again and meet someone who truly loves you for yourself.. After many stops and starts I am restarring tomorrow so hopefully we can both stay on track you know you have lots of friends on here when things get you down Best of luck n so happy you are back X

Back