Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Just read a lot of your diary. A fresh start is what you need and remember that when one door closes another opens. Look forward to reading your diary. x

Oh BB you have had the most awful time :( and we haven't been there to help you through.
This is an amazing time to focus on what's important...you!

You do this for yourself and you will turn 30 with a new zest for life.

The past is just that, behind you. Make a fresh start and be who you want to be. It's hard but you can be strong.
Keep a focus on that goal. Set aside a few days when you have no distractions or use up too much energy to get to ketosis and it will get easier.

No need to say this but get plenty of water down you especially now in this amazing heat.

Fab news with the bank and hope the neighbours settle down so you can enjoy living there.

Take care hun, you know where we are when you need a friend ((((HUG))))

Thank so much for your lovely replies everyone, I really have missed being here.
Breaking up with someone after 6 years is damn hard :( What makes it harder is he keeps trying to contact me still, if he just went away I could forget about him and move on but he's making it difficult. Cheating for me is a relationship breaker so there will be no second chance, maybe that's harsh of me but I've been hurt too many times in the past to put up with anyone messing me about.

Anywho.....today is Day 1.
I'm gonna take this 1 day and 1lb at a time.
Have taken some 'before' pics this morning and I will now take update pics every 4 weeks I think.

Have a great day everyone. x

oh blue, what a big load of crap you've been/going through! well done for hopping back on exante even when things aren't going great for you. Take it nice and slowly and keep focused hun. Good luck for your first day. ((hugs))

It's the end of day 1 and I am shattered even though I've hardly done anything today!
I've had about 4 litres of water, 3 shakes and some dr.pepper zero ice cubes.
100% and feeling good :D
Bring on day 2.

Well things didn't go too well tuesday night so I re-re started on wednesday!
So yesterday was day 1 and it went pretty well. I ended up falling asleep before I had my last pack though so will make sure I have them all earlier today.
It's not so hot today so I'm happy, I hate it when it's too hot becuase that means I dont wanna do anything but it does mean I drink extra water which can only be a good thing :D

Hi Blue, thinking of you. Hope re re-start goes off without a hitch. You will get there hun. (((HUGS)))

Thank you hun :)

Well it's day 3 and so far so good, I have a banging headache so I hope that passes soon.

Me and my mum are thinking about trying an aqua fit class together, I went once before and had alot of fun so hopefully I can persuade her to join me.
I just need to find a cute swimming costume!

It's the end of day 3 and my headache has gone, yay.
I've not felt well today though but I had an afternoon nap and have drunk lots of water so hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
Just had my last shake of the day, might have an early night.

Hi Blue, glad the headache took a hike :) prob not feeling well from carb withdrawal. Well done hun it will get easier xxx

Day 4 almost over with.
Today I have felt really sick and have struggled with my water because of that, I'm pretty sure I'm not sick because of the exante I think it's just a bug. I have 1 more shake to have but dont think I can stomach it :(
Oh and my TOTM decided to start today, I hope it doesn't affect my weight loss on wednesday.

Ohh hope you feel better soon! That's rotten luck, to get a bug as well as being in the first week when we don't feel brilliant anyway :( Don't worry too much about your 3rd pack if you're not up to it, just try and have some water instead :) TOTM is a bugger with weigh ins, but if you don't lose as much this week because of it, you'll lose more next week :) Thats my theory anyway haha :) I was supposed to weigh today but didnt get to the bank in time to get a quid for boots, and not got enough to draw out in the cash point, so now have to wait til wednesday, may as well just leave it another week lol and see my losses for the first 2 weeks instead! :) Anyway, hope youre not too poorly with this bug, and hope you're better soon :) and keep drinking! Last thing you need is dehydration on top! :) xx

Day 5 and I am feeeeeeelin gooooooooooooood :D Really positive today, headache is gone, sick feeling is gone and I'm looking forward to my weigh in on wednesday.
My brother is sitting beside me eating a tub of choc ice cream (he's underweight....why didn't I get his genes??) and I'm not even tempted, hoorah!

Yaay! Glad you're feeling better today :) Ooh well done with the temptation too :D I'm lucky at the mo cos I'm at uni and all I have food-wise is exante stuff, but home on friday, and the temptation will be there again....! Eek! Anyways, keep at it, you're doing fab :) x

Hi! Just came across your diary and noticed you had headaches, just wondering if it's usual to get them on your first day?? I feel sick and hungry and my headache is just getting worse! Well done for starting again, I see that you had a crappy time so it's amazing that you're concentrating on this!

Blue Butterfly said:
Day 5 and I am feeeeeeelin gooooooooooooood :D Really positive today, headache is gone, sick feeling is gone and I'm looking forward to my weigh in on wednesday.
My brother is sitting beside me eating a tub of choc ice cream (he's underweight....why didn't I get his genes??) and I'm not even tempted, hoorah!

Hey blue, glad you're feeling better hun! You must be in k if that did not tempt you!
My oh has the same issue..underweight. He's just had a large bar of chocolate, a cornetto enigma, and a curry soon.

That has made me hungry!

Thank you all :) I think having my shakes first and my bar later in the evening helps with hunger as I get hungrier at night.

@Jenna...The headaches in the first few days are totally normal and are just carb withdrawal so will pass by the time you hit ketosis.

I just didn't expect to get them so soon. I suppose I live on carbs so it's probably going to hit me pretty hard. Worth it :D

Back