Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Hey Blue, glad you're feeling better you are doing amazing. Well done hun, Weds will be fab :D

I had a sneaky peek on the scales today and I'm happy with what I saw! Even if I dont lose anymore between now and wednesday it'll still be a decent 1st weeks loss :)

Have a headache again this morning but that's because I've not slept properly in a few days. The neighbours from hell are driving me crazy and wont stop making noise, I'm not used to this coz where I lived before it was nice and peaceful with quiet neighbours. I soooo hate it here but the housing association wont do anything about it the stupid idiots.

Here's to day 6 *raises glass of water* :D

Great news on the loss so far :D
Bloody neighbours tho have to go and spoil it for everyone else :( Do you get any peace at all? Is it cos it's a bank holiday weekend that they are more rowdy than usual?

Morning blue butterfly, sorry to hear you have inconsiderate neighbours:( nothing worse than having your sleep disturbed, but so glad to see you back on the exante wagon! great feeling to be in control, I too WI on wednesday so here's looking forward to BIG losses x

CHEERS!:) sparkling water of course

Well done on your loss so far :D Ohh noisy neighbours are never good :( If the housing association won't do anything about it you could always call the police on them if they are being noisy at unsociable hours? Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight! x

Argh the stupid noisy neighbours have been even worse today :( I cant take it anymore, I cant sit and relax in my own flat coz there is so much banging about up there.....some of it sounds like they are hammering on the floor on purpose. It's really getting me down. I already suffer from depression and anxiety issues and this is not helping at all.
They also have 2 great big dogs up there when we're not supposed to have dogs at all.
I keep telling the housing people but they just say there is nothing they can do about it. So it looks like I am on the lookout for somewhere else to live :( I've lived in this village all my life (29 years) and have waited 3 years for this property to come up and now I'm being forced to move out, I'm beyond upset about that.

Diet wise things have been good. It's weigh in day tomorrow which I'm looking forward to. Cant believe week 1 is over so fast!

Not sure whats worse.....your neighbours or mine! We own our apartment but the one below is rented out. The neighbours are continually having sex day and night. It seems a regular occurance to be woken up at 2-3am with screams! First time I thought someone was being murdered! We then had friends over for dinner while eastenders was on. In the middle of having our meal we all just burst out laughing as then were at it again!
Talk about embarrassing!

The housing association should be able to do something, have you made a written complaint as they must have a policy in place. Once its in writing they may take it more seriously as they have to be seen to be investigating it. Also they normally have to respond within a certain timescale, usually 14-28 days.

Hope you get it sorted! <3

@ bridezilla, sorry you have horrible neighnours too. I hear my lot having sex early hours of the morning as well....not fun for me I can tell you! I did make a complaint but not in writing so now you've said about it that's what I'm going to do. Maybe they might actually do something then. They are coming round for a meeting on 11th but that's what they will be doing for everyone, apparently they always come and see new tennants to see how they're getting on, so I will be making a list of all the things I need to complain about and give it to them then, that way they cant ignore me/fob me off like they do over the phone!

I have a docs appointment today coz my depression has reared it's ugly head again, feeling really lousy so will go to docs before things get any worse which is usually what I do!

Weigh in ... Week 1 :D
I've lost 10lbs this week. I am a teeeeny little bit disappointed because I would have liked to have lost about 14lbs but it's TOTM and I blame that! I'm still happy with 10lbs gone though.
On to week 2.

10lbs is fab, well done :) x

Well done BB 10lbs is fab :)

Wow! 10 lb is fab!! well done:patback:

Thank you both :)

It is now week 2, day 2 and things are going great. When I get into the swing of things they usually are alright, it's just getting past the first few days. So hopefully it will be plain sailing from now on.

I have joined a challenge up in the main challenge section to lose 7stone by xmas, that is alot I know but it may be possible, we will see. IF (and it's a big if) I reach that goal that will take me to 199lbs, so under 200lbs which I haven't been in forever! I CANNOT fall off the wagon ever again. I need to do this.

Good afternoon Blue butterfly, belated congrats on your 10lbs loss, that's fab.

Wow at the challenge you've set yourself, hope you achieve it :hug99: xx

Blue Butterfly said:
Weigh in ... Week 1 :D
I've lost 10lbs this week. I am a teeeeny little bit disappointed because I would have liked to have lost about 14lbs but it's TOTM and I blame that! I'm still happy with 10lbs gone though.
On to week 2.

Wow well done x thats fantastic x

Blue Butterfly said:
I have a docs appointment today coz my depression has reared it's ugly head again, feeling really lousy so will go to docs before things get any worse which is usually what I do!

I hope you're ok and doc's sorted you out. it must be awful having depression..i can't imagine it x sending lots of hugs x

@bridezilla, thanks hun. Yeah having depression sucks big time, the doctor has upped my meds for now so I'll be sorted soon.

My tummy is soooo bloated tonight, no idea why coz I'm not bunged up at all. Very odd.

But I'm not hungry and I feel great so things are looking good :D

Back