Blue's last chance with exante.

Day 40 is nearly over, all good so far.
This really is my very last chance with exante and I know if I do fail this time there will be no more re-starting, I'd have to go onto something like slimming world which means it would take me about 2 years to lose my weight and I want it gone now!
So I am trying extra hard to stick with it. I'm not finding it difficult yet but I know I struggle when bad things happen in my life, I either have to try and cope in other ways or avoid people until my weight loss is done!

Good morning Blue, you're doing fab hun xx

Thanks gigglepants :D

Well I'm having a not so great day today.
Diet wise everything is fine, still going strong and feeling thinner by the day!
I'm not feeling great. Some of you know I was in hosital for quite a few weeks earlier this year because of mental health issues and I can feel myself slipping again :(
Have made sure I called my MH team before things got out of hand this time though.
I feel like an idiot.

Aw blue hope youre ok. Keep your chin up, and take care of yourself x

Thanks Steeleee, how are you doing?

I'm still feeling iffy today, keep crying for no reason, feel like a leaky tap!

But it is day 42 of my 100 day challenge and all is going well. Nearly half way there :D

Once I have got to my goal weight or close to it I want to do one of those 'Go ape' treetop adventure courses. I'll be terrified but I still want to do it!
I have a bucket list! There are over 300 things on it, here is a link if anyone is interested
http://www.my50.com/yourlist.php
Lots are things I can only do when I have lost weight so my list is another motivator!

Well I have been awol from the forum for a little while and that usually means it's because I have fallen off the wagon!
This time....it just means I've been busy!

Sooooooooo, update.

I completed my 100 days at 100% challenge :D And I am actually really proud of myself for getting to the end of it. I've never stuck to exante for this long before, I'm feeling great.
Oh and I lost 53lbs!!! It looks so much when I type it but I really have lost that much, kinda makes me want to cry a little!

So I'm back on the forum and I am doing great for a change.
I did take a kind of week off of exante after my 100 days but now I'm back on it and hoping to complete another 100 days :D

How is everyone?
Are any of you lovely lot still here??

Back