Blue's last chance with exante.

It is the end of week 3 and I have lost 5lbs! :party0011:
So that means I have lost 1st 7lbs in 3 weeks. VERY happy with that.
Bring on week 4!

Yayyyyyy great loss!!!

Thank you :D

So it's day 2 on week 4 and I'm feeling.....fine!
Not hungry although yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about food for some reason, I didn't want to eat anything I just kept thinking about it, very weird.

I've only lost 21lbs so far and have a very long way to go but already I can feel bits of my body getting less full which is leaving little bits of skin I can pinch (instead of just pinching fat!) which is making me worry about loose skin already.
I would like to do some toning exercise as I go along but not sure what to do/what equipment I need.
I know aqua aerobics would be great right now but the dizziness I have means I cant leave my flat for now.
Soooooooo does anyone have any ideas about what toning exercises I could do? Are there any toning dvds I could follow?

Oh and just to update everyone about the whole court case/sexual assault thing. We have a court date at the beginning of January 2014, so that's ages away and I can stop stressing about all that until then and concentrate on losing weight :)

Thank you :D

So it's day 2 on week 4 and I'm feeling.....fine!
Not hungry although yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about food for some reason, I didn't want to eat anything I just kept thinking about it, very weird.

I've only lost 21lbs so far and have a very long way to go but already I can feel bits of my body getting less full which is leaving little bits of skin I can pinch (instead of just pinching fat!) which is making me worry about loose skin already.
I would like to do some toning exercise as I go along but not sure what to do/what equipment I need.
I know aqua aerobics would be great right now but the dizziness I have means I cant leave my flat for now.
Soooooooo does anyone have any ideas about what toning exercises I could do? Are there any toning dvds I could follow?

Oh and just to update everyone about the whole court case/sexual assault thing. We have a court date at the beginning of January 2014, so that's ages away and I can stop stressing about all that until then and concentrate on losing weight :)

Hey blue glad you've got a date so you know where you stand/what's going on. I think as far as skin goes I'm not sure exercise helps I think the key is to keep it moisturised I believe the palmers cocoa stuff is good for sagging and stretch marks, I think a lot of it is luck and genes really :S

Thanks DQ I shall look into getting some decent body moisturiser then.

WELL!
I have just had a compliment..........and I've only lost 1st 7lbs so far.
I went to my mums and one of my brothers was there, now he is a guy who wouldn't notice a change in someone if it slapped him in the face BUT I walked into the room and he went 'how much have you lost then, you look thinner especially in your face, well done' :D
That coming from him has put a huge smile on my face today.

Thanks DQ I shall look into getting some decent body moisturiser then.

WELL!
I have just had a compliment..........and I've only lost 1st 7lbs so far.
I went to my mums and one of my brothers was there, now he is a guy who wouldn't notice a change in someone if it slapped him in the face BUT I walked into the room and he went 'how much have you lost then, you look thinner especially in your face, well done' :D
That coming from him has put a huge smile on my face today.

Aww that's lovely and from a brother as well :D

Argh I've got a wedding to go to in just over 2 weeks time, I'm not worried about how much weight I will lose by then and I WILL be staying on plan the whole day.
What I am worried about is what to wear. I'd like to wear a dress because most women seem to wear dresses to weddings but I've not worn a dress since I was a child!
I have a lovely white one with blue and green butterflies on it but it comes to my knees and I don't know what to wear with it, what to wear on my legs (I need something because I am pale as anything!) and what shoes to wear.
Soooooo bad that I know nothing about fashion!

I'll post some pics later and maybe someone on here can help me out??!

What about some white cropped leggings? You can get them with lacy edges too, I've seen them at YoursClothing. That would help you feel less like you're wearing a dress and keep your legs mostly covered?

And well done for coming back here and getting back on plan, I might not post here much but I am trying to keep reading posts :)

Thanks Jael, hope everything is ok :)

Well I am HUNGRY!
But not really, because I have just had a pack.
I am not used to having my last pack so early and it has left me feeling all out of sorts!
I've got a fasting blood test at 8am tomorrow and so needed to have not eaten after 6pm.

Weigh in number 4 tomorrow and I don't think I've lost anything this week. I'll be gutted if not because I have so much to lose and a sts would make me wanna cry!

Good luck for tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Whatever you weigh tomorrow, 21 lb in 3 weeks already is amazing.

That's smashing Blue :D
Well done :D

I would really really like 4lbs off for my week 5 weigh in, don't know if it'll happen but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

When the school summer holidays finish I'll be starting aqua aerobics, I did it before are enjoyed it and want to get into it again to tone up a little as I lose weight.
Cant go atm though because aqua aerobics classes are cancelled in the summer hols (the swimming pool belongs to the secondary school)
Have brought a new swimming cossie ready though!

How's it going?

Well last week (week 5) I had a STS :( Was gutted because I had stuck to plan 100% and I had to keep telling myself that sometimes the scales wont move no matter what I do!

This week is week 6 and I have lost 4 lbs
That takes me to a total so far of 2 stone lost in 6 weeks which I am very happy with.
Although I went to the doctors this morning and she wanted to weigh me and her scales say I am 7lbs less than on mine but her scales are those old fashioned dial ones and they were on carpet so I wont take notice of them!

I am proud of the fact that I have stuck to this for 6 weeks, that is 42 days being 100% on plan, yay me!

So, on to week 7.

Wow well done Blue, you should be proud of yourself xx

Great Blue. Good luck for next week x.

I'm still well and truly on the wagon :D
I'm feeling pretty good, getting a few more comments from people saying they can see I've lost some weight which is always nice.
Just put in my order this morning for another month so not going to be giving it up anytime soon.

Anyway, last week was week 7 weigh in and I lost 1lb. Not so great but it was totm so I expected something low.
Today was weigh in week 8 and I've lost 6lbs. :D

Now onto week 9, I'm hoping for at least 3lbs next weigh in.

Hi Blue. How's it going?

UPDATE

Ok, so here comes an update. Bit of an emotional one so please either skip or be prepared to put up with me for a while!

I was totally in the zone and on the wagon........right up until 9th September.
Now before I explain why can I just say, yep I have had 3 weeks off plan (but barely eating because of grief) but I will be BACK ON PLAN tomorrow, I will not fail completely like I have in the past. This was just a blip in my long weight loss journey.

Right, I am pretty much housebound due to my dizzy spells and whatnot.
My animals have ALWAYS been my whole life and I love them more than I can ever describe to you.
I had a pair of bunnies. Sydnee and Angel. I'd had them for nearly 9 years.
On 9th September I woke up to find my gorgeous boy had passed away in his sleep :cry: To say I am devastated is an understatement. I cant stop thinking about him and I want him back so badly. My heart hurts :(
I know this probably sounds stupid to some people but he was my 'soul bunny' my little shadow, my snuggle bug, my reason for actually still being on this earth when some days I'd just wanted to die.
He would know when I was upset and would come and jump onto my lap for cuddle.
I would get into bed and he would already be in there waiting for bedtime cuddles.
He had such a big personality and everyone loved him to bits, he loved to follow people about and nudge them until they picked him up for a cuddle.

I just miss him so so so much and I cry every time I think about him.
He's left behind his wifey bun Angel and she is so depressed without him, she just looks at me with sad eyes and lays her head on the floor and I know she misses him too.

Is it normal to grieve for a rabbit for this long??
I have no idea.

I hope it's ok to share some pictures of him with you.

My beautiful boy. 9 1/2 years old.

With his wifey Angel

I'm really sorry to hear about Sydnee Blue and can empathise with how you feel. I've never had rabbits but was devastated when my dog died a number of years ago. I have also been devastated when I have lost cats. You get very close to your animals as they give unconditional love. I have a cat and a dog at the moment and couldn't bear to lose them. The grief is very real and brings back the grief of previous bereavements. I hope you soon start to feel better. good luck with getting back on exante.

Last edited:
Back