Blue's last chance with exante.

aw I'm so sorry to hear about your bunny, and it's totally understandable to grieve for him, he was your baby. Just give Angel as much attention as you can now, you can take comfort in eachother I hope. xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby, I have 5 rabbits and alongside my dogs, they are my world, they are like little people. I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now, I know how when something terrible like this happens your diet is the last thing on your mind but you will get back on the wagon when you are ready I am sure. 9 years is a good long life for a bun, I know it probably won't make you feel any better but keep in mind he had a good life and had the opportunity to become an old chap because you took good care of him for all of these years. I hope you and Angel start to feel better soon and take care of one another, I wish you the best of luck with getting back on your weightloss journey x

Thanks everyone.
I cant stop thinking about my Sydnee :(
I had a memorial necklace made with his name on that I wear all the time.
Angel hates people, and only loved Sydnee! She sits in the same room as me more now but doesn't want to be cuddled or anything.

I will be back on the wagon tomorrow.
I have gained a few lbs in the 3 weeks I've had off but it's a lot less than I thought it would be, that should be off in the first week and I'll be back on track. :)

Maybe you should get Angel another companion, otherwise she might not stop pining for Sydnee. Hopefully he might like humans too and enjoy a comforting cuddle.

So sorry you lost Sydnee, look afteryourself and I hope you and Angel start to feel better soon xx

Maybe you should get Angel another companion, otherwise she might not stop pining for Sydnee. Hopefully he might like humans too and enjoy a comforting cuddle.

I have always kept my bunnies in at least pairs, they need company of their own kind :)
I have had a gorgeous 6 year old bun reserved for the last 2 weeks, sadly he was found to have a cyst the day he was supposed to come to me so he's had a major op and we're waiting for him to recover and then he'll be bonded to Angel :D

Right, diet update!

I re-started on Tuesday like I said I was going to.
So far so good.

I weighed myself and had gained 7lbs!! I know some of that would have been my glycogen store filling back up though so it's not *too* bad.
That has taken my weight back up to 295lbs.
I would like to have lost 4 stone by xmas eve, so I need to get to 239lbs, I think that's do-able if I stay 100%.

Hi Blue. I hope your new bunny recovers soon so he can come and live with you and Angel. Well done in restarting with exante. You should lose that 7lb quickly. I'd put nearly a stone on since the end of July and restarted last Sunday and have lost 4lb already. I look forward to reading about your progress.

Good luck blue :)

Good morning Blue, good luck with your Christmas Eve challenge. Hope you get your new bunny home soon xx

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling positive diet wise. I know once I get into ketosis I find things really easy so no problems with that.

Anyone remember when I went on holiday back in may and I broke my finger?? Well....it's still broken! And refuses to heal. I am having weekly hand therapy but they cant do much because I am in so much pain (torn ligaments and soft tissue damage as well as the break)

Does anyone know if it's worth trying to sue Haven (that's where I had my accident, fell down their dodgy steps) for the injuries I got and still have?
I'm having to pay £50 EVERY time I go to the hospital because I have to get a taxi both ways. I don't drive, have no-one to drive me and the public transport from my village was all stopped 2 months ago.
I feel Haven should have to at least pay my travel fees back.
Does anyone have any experience of claiming for an injury?

You could try phoning one of those personal injury solicitors and asking their opinion.

Hey Lynne, how's your restart going?

I did call one injury lawyers thing but when I got a call back the lady spoke so much jargon I told her I wasn't going ahead because she was confusing me!
She was talking about all sorts of fees, insurance I had to pay and whatnot.
I'm better at talking to people face to face or online chat. I have a hard time concentrating and taking information in when I'm on the phone.
I've tried contacting Haven directly but just keep getting ignored.

Good morning Blue, hope you have a good one xx

Hi Blue. Hope you're doing OK.

Back