Blue's last chance with exante.

Welcome back Blue and well done!

Thanks ladies :D
And Steeleee WOW amazing loss, well done and keep up the good work!

Bit gutted because I went to the doctors today after having blood tests last week and she said I either have diabetes (but wont need medication) am on the verge of having diabetes or have some glucose sensitive thing which is like diabetes.
She said it runs in families so I probably would have got it even if I was slim but I'm just gutted, I don't want medical problems!

Still on the wagon though and feel really positive and so sure that this time is IT! THE time that I will lose weight. Why I feel like that this time I don't know, I'm only on day 9.

I still have this weird dizzy thing where I am dizzy ALL the time. So I cant leave the flat alone and even if I am with someone I cant walk straight and have to keep sitting down before I pass out.
I want to exercise though. But don't know what I can do while I feel so dizzy.
I looked into getting an exercise bike (I don't have a big budget) but most have a weight limit of about 15 - 17 stone.
Sooooooo fat people are supposed to exercise but we cant use exercise equipment because we're too big for it :banghead:

You are sounding very positive Blue. My friend is heavy and she does chair aerobics which has helped her to get fitter. She goes to a class but there is probably something on the internet. Walking is one of the best and cheapest form of exercises and although the dizziness is stopping you from getting out you might be able to walk about a bit more in the house even just a few steps frequently will help. Ditch the remote control for the telly if you are a channel hopper. Good luck x

Hi Blue so Happy you are back I really missed your diary. Day 3 for me and its going well like you I feel this is the right time to lose this weight n stick to the diet.. If you are looking for cheap keep fit or gym equipment look on gumtree lots of stuff on there
GOOD LUCK
Linda xx

Hey Linda, good luck with your weight loss.
Maybe the weather is making us all go doo-lally and helping us stick to this!

I have joined a challenge on here to lose 100lbs by xmas, I've lost 13lbs already so that leaves 87lbs to lose in 23 weeks. That is just 3.5lbs a week I need to lose and I could have 7 stone off by xmas eve!
If I manage that I will be sooooooo happy :D

Well, you are 13% of the way there eh ?
Keep going Blue, you will get there :D

Hi Blue. You sound very motivated - and so you should be with a 13lb loss already! Well done on joining the challenge, I find challenges help me to keep going - and to get back on track when I've not been!

Hellooooooooo everyone, I haven't disappeared!
This weird dizzy thing leaves me with horrible headaches so I don't get online much right now.
So less waffling on my diary for now!

So WEEK 2 weigh in and I've lost a perfectly acceptable 3lbs!
I used to get annoyed with 1, 2 and 3lb losses and would then go 'stuff it' and come off the diet. I know this was silly thinking.....I expect too much, I cant expect huge losses every week, that just doesn't happen.
So I am happy with my 3lb (16lbs in 2 weeks, go me!) and that means I am well on track to lose 7stone by xmas.

Well done. That's a brilliant loss in only 2 weeks!

Hellooooooooo everyone, I haven't disappeared!
This weird dizzy thing leaves me with horrible headaches so I don't get online much right now.
So less waffling on my diary for now!

So WEEK 2 weigh in and I've lost a perfectly acceptable 3lbs!
I used to get annoyed with 1, 2 and 3lb losses and would then go 'stuff it' and come off the diet. I know this was silly thinking.....I expect too much, I cant expect huge losses every week, that just doesn't happen.
So I am happy with my 3lb (16lbs in 2 weeks, go me!) and that means I am well on track to lose 7stone by xmas.

Yay! Indeed 3 is a fab loss blue :) glad you are still with us :) xxxx

Well done blue :D

Thanks ladies :) Feeling very positive right now, long may it continue!

I have a doctors appointment today. I want these dizzy spells and headaches sorted out, if the doctor tells me I'm making it up one more time I may scream!

Also going to find out about my finger!
Back when I was on holiday in may I fell and squished my finger. Got it x-rayed and was told it was broken and to keep it strapped to the other finger for 6 weeks and it'd be all healed.
Well it's been 10 weeks and my finger is all bent and weird looking, I cant straighten it at all and the doctor is worried that it has healed wrong. Uh-Oh!

Hi Blue
I have been experiencing headaches and dizzy spells for quite some time too. It was put down to altitude sickness when I was in Canada but it wasn't until I ended up in hospital last week that the doc in A and E decided that it was because my blood pressure is dropping far too low when I stand up. GP thinks it is because I have lost a lot of weight, I have only lost about 30lbs. So it might be worth while asking your doc to check out your blood pressure while sitting and standing if he has not done so already. Good luck.
Mere x

Hey Mere, thank you for the suggestion, my doctor checked my blood pressure yesterday while I was standing and then sitting and that was all normal.
Doctor wants my eyes checked next and after that it'll be an MRI scan. She said she is a little worried that there could be something pressing behind my eyes that is causing the pain and dizziness.

I have been told I can carry on with a vlcd though so no need to come of plan or anything.

I am totally in the zone!
Although this is week 3 and it seems to be dragging so bad for some reason.

Well done Blue on the plan. Hope the docs get to the bottom of your dizziness etc very soon
Mere x

Yay for being in the zone :D

Good morning Blue, loving the positivity. You're doing fab 16lbs in a fortnight is fantastic, well done.

Hope you get your cause of dizziness sorted out soon too xx

Week 3 weigh in

It is the end of week 3 and I have lost 5lbs! :party0011:
So that means I have lost 1st 7lbs in 3 weeks. VERY happy with that.
Bring on week 4!

Well done Blue. X

Back