BMI 25 plus 1 stone

If your BMI is 25 or under and you have 1stone or less to lose then SS is not for you. That is the impression I get from the book. A counselor will be able to give you the true information.

BMI 25 plus a stone is around BMI 27 and at BMI27 you can start SS or SS+. At BMI 25 you must be on 810 minimum.

So if you are starting and your BMI is 26.5 then the lowest you can start with is 810.

You could do 1 more week SS then a week at SS+ review this after your next weigh in you may need to move to SS+ then.

Do a week of SS+ before moving on to 810.

I've just moved up to ss+ this week on the advice of my cdc. I have to say i'm struggling with the portions. My poor tummy really doesn't know what to do with all this food it's getting.

I would say they're more than satisfying. The portions of protein are huge. I've just had a lunch of cottage cheese and lettuce and you should see the amount of cottage cheese you're allowed.
It's a really big difference from ss and you'll find that you'll need to change the times you have your shakes so you can fit everything in.
Have you decided if you're going to move up?

I think i'm just going to do ss+ for this week. See how I get on and then maybe go back down to ss again. I quite like the fact of not having to think about what you're going to eat.

Whilst prepping for my hols i worked up the plans and never felt hungry - it was great:D. Unfortunately after 2 weeks eating yummy food and drinking a few wines and vodka - it ain't so easy to get back on track!! I have lost my holiday gain and a few more pounds but my head is just not in the right place and i'm HUNGRY. Am trying to stay on 810 but it's a daily struggle:( to lose the last few lbs. Stay on track until you are in sight of your final target!!! It was so easy then:rolleyes:

Back