boaters flavoured instant coffee???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by diddy, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. diddy

diddy Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    ive just been looking on boaters coffee website and the range of flavoured instant coffees are unreal...i was wondering if any kind cdc was around to let me know if we are allowed these?...if so they would be fantastic to make into jellys and mousses...be grateful for any info on this...

diddy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

This came up a few months ago and the official stance was "no".

I'm a strong ketotic dieter and they didn't effect me but i know a lot of people had issues with them....

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    BG's right. It's a nono I'm afraid. The flavourings can knock you out of ketosis.

Having said that, some people don't have a problem with them, but there again, I have heard of people saying that they don't have a problem, but then say they have trouble sticking to the diet.

Not talking about you BG. Just something I noticed on another forum. Wanted to tell them there could be a link, but was too scared:eek:

5. blue_grapefruit

It did cause me to come off the diet eventually, made me immensly hungry! Didn't want to say it because some people may not be as weak willed as moi!

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Nothing about being weak willed:) The flavourings can kick of strong hunger pangs and make it hard not to eat.

7. diddy

diddy Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    ok well thanks for the headsup.....id rather know than suffer the consequence thanks guys...

diddy x

8. blue_grapefruit

Don't be polite Linda, i'm incredibly weak willed!! It's ok, i accept it - teehee!!
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.