boaters flavoured instant coffee???

diddy

ive just been looking on boaters coffee website and the range of flavoured instant coffees are unreal...i was wondering if any kind cdc was around to let me know if we are allowed these?...if so they would be fantastic to make into jellys and mousses...be grateful for any info on this...

diddy x

This came up a few months ago and the official stance was "no".

I'm a strong ketotic dieter and they didn't effect me but i know a lot of people had issues with them....

BG's right. It's a nono I'm afraid. The flavourings can knock you out of ketosis.

Having said that, some people don't have a problem with them, but there again, I have heard of people saying that they don't have a problem, but then say they have trouble sticking to the diet.

Not talking about you BG. Just something I noticed on another forum. Wanted to tell them there could be a link, but was too scared:eek:

It did cause me to come off the diet eventually, made me immensly hungry! Didn't want to say it because some people may not be as weak willed as moi!

ok well thanks for the headsup.....id rather know than suffer the consequence thanks guys...

diddy x

Back