Bobbi's Diary

thankyou everyone, who would have known that I could meet so many great people by just jumping in here. I love it, the support is really appreciated.

Today I went onto the exante website and ordered a bumper pack of shakes, I have no clue what the delivery times are like but at least the exante staff will have my order for first day back. Speaking of the bumper pack I dont really like the vanilla shakes and figured its still cheaper to order the bumper pack and waste a few vanillas than it is to order a single flavour pack. anyways I tend to do vanilla for breakfast, get it over with by guzzling it down as fast as I can LOL.

i need to weigh in - I havent weighed in for ages! I found that weighing all the time sucked! the ups and downs were depressing and not weighing sort of evens out the emotions. I know in general I am losing weight, I know that last weigh i was 13st 7lb, I know my clothes are getting bigger LOL. So I am holding off ..... holding off .... I can do it ROFL.

Christmas was nice for us. Christmas day started at 6am when the children dragged us out of bed to show us all the stuff that santa had left on the dining room floor. They flagged at about 8:30 when we had breafast muffins which I have to say were very nice.
We didnt have a christmas dinner, and now I am glad as come 4 oclock we were all asleep on the sofas in front of Shrek. We had our Christmas dinner on Boxing day and I am pround to say I skipped potatoes for me - I am blowing my own trumpet here. The kids all ate their food, us bad parents took all the selection boxes away but they made up for it last night and this morning.

I took all the boxes of crackers and chocolates that we had sitting out and put them in a drawer. The christmas pudding which is still unopened has a date of FEB 2012 on it so it will do next christmas LOL. All this food talk is bad, there will be no more of it I promise (till the next time ha ha).

Have you tried the vanilla hot with coffee as i never used to like it either but now i have all the shakes hot and add coffee to all except the choc.

Hmmm that's an idea. I'm not a great coffee drinker but it might make it more palatable - Thankyou for that.

I'm honking today, meant in the best way lol.

Well done hun im not a coffee fan either ive had about 3 cups my whole life lol but funny enough im adding 2 spoons to my shakes and having one morning and the other lunchtime then have my choc in the evening to wind down. The first time i tried it i only added half a spoon and it was ok but then i thought id try again and added more and its grown on me and i actually look forward to it and then i was left with the banana and strawberry as i wanted something hot so i added it to them too and really enjoy them all now. Let me know if you like them.

I add decaf to all of them except the chocolate as well and have them all hot funnily enough. Definitely makes a difference.

Yup the hotter the better. Vanilla lattes and hot mint choc (make up a peppermint mint tea and then add a choc shake) rule!

Good luck and congrats on keeping it up so far!
Xx

Well today has been good. I cooked pork roast dinner for the family and just sat at the table with a glass of water - exciting stuff lol!

I am hoping to go check out the M&S sale tomorrow and spend some of my christmas money. I really do need some new stuff all my clothes are slack on me. I also picked up a couple of things on ebay - makes a change from buying kiddies stuff all the time.

Oooooooh!! New clothes, new clothes!!
Have lots of fun choosing.

I'm resisting the urge to go sale shopping, although I am sorely tempted.

I go out an old suitcase of my clothes that has been sitting in the shed for 5 years with my pre-preg wardrobe in it and am determined that I am not gonna buy any inbetweeny clothes now till I get in those....I don't know how long my resolve will last.

Anyway have fun and don't forget to tell us what you get.
Xx

Thanks cookie - I will. I'm going over to the shopping centre after tea tonight. My eldest child is cooking so I'll get off sharp, I think hubby might be coming too.
I also have a crate of clothes that are 'too small' at the top of my ward robe - got some designer jeans and things I'd bought just before I discovered I was pregnant with my youngest.

Today so far a honk, I feel so motivated lol.

We have water issues today, I'm sure you have seen it in the news. At the moment we still have water but are prepared for it to go off later. I feel for those who've lost it completely, it just makes you thankful.

Hope your water gets sorted out soon :(

Well I went shopping with hubby and got a peek in the sales. I only bought a little jacket from per una and it wasn't sale - I'll try post the link when I'm on the computer.
I didn't honk in the end today, I just learned I have zero will power. Hubby bought a crunchie bar for me and I ate it, just like that! :(( arghhh

Love the colour!

By the the way, the crunchie won't do - you will find your will power and be honking along with us tomorrow!

Xxxxxx

well today I can honk. I was a really good mumma today and got my dusty old sewing machine out. I made little drawstring bags for a couple of the kids toys they got at christmas. Well it was needs must as today was the second time that the interactive animals had lost their food, now the kids have no excuse for losing all the bits.

I had a little success today. I was making dinner for the family, something easy .... pasta bake. I cooked up some bacon and sausages for the bake and they smelled so good. I started licking my fingers but stopped myself from going further. I poured the herbs and sauce over the bacon so I couldnt eat it while I was making the cheesy sauce. It was a close call!

I think I am getting back into the zone, I am now feling excited about being thin, I even ordered some size 14 tops from la redoute ..im a 16 just now so I have them to get into ... I must do it now otherwise my money is wasted.

How tall are you Bobbi? Im just trying to work out how long it will take me to get to a size 16. Ive been an 18 for what feels like ages.

No problem Bobbi. Yip Im an 18. Some of my trousers do feel slightly loose but I cant get a 16 to meet in the middle and cant even consider a size 16 top.

You will be surprised one day. I was amazed that 13.7 was a 16 for me and 14.0 was an 18. Those few pounds really made a difference. It will probably be ages till I'm down to the next size though. I'm buying 14s now to have something to look forward to. :)

Back