Bobbi's Diary

I have loads of 16s. Ive been buying stuff in smaller sizes all year every time Ive seen a sale and Ive also been given some stuff. Just need to get into them now, lol. Fingers crossed then that it happens soon for me. Im hoping that my 30 shred dvd will help if it ever arrives.

Super congrats on staying strong...The honk must feel so good!!

Joanne, I am sure you will be in the 16s very soon. I'm pretty sure it was around your weight now that I got into the 16s, but I'm a tad taller so I guess 4 or 5lbs should deffo do it!!

I'm aching to get into the 14s now but my thunder thighs say otherwise!
Xxx

I must be strong .... Hubby who said he was doing Atkins this week has fallen off the wagon every single day. Tonight he ate crisps and offered me, I declined. He ate other things too I heard him rummaging in the kitchen.
He's talking about a Chinese tomorrow night for us. I had already got a chicken ready to slowcook - Hmmmmmm. Sometimes it feels like he's just trying to sabotage things, I'm sure he's not really but the food is an issue just now.
Chinese or not, I have to be strong.

be strong hun there are lots of those sabotagers lol. the 30 day shred is a dvd by jillian michaels who is the fitness instuctor from the biggest loser your suppose to lose up to 20lbs in 30 days i did about 20 days and my bod has changed loads although im still the same weight due to not eating well and muscle being heavier but i can now fit in to size 14's which i couldnt before. i would definately recommend it as its only 20 mins a day and there are 3 levels so start at level 1 but its so motivating as the time goes fast. anyway you can get it from 'thehut.com' for £5.85 its definately worth it.

Spyro I must get one then, I'll go looking tonight when I'm online and buy it.
Well I defeated the Chinese monster - I told hubby I didn't want to undo the work I've done since Christmas. The slow cooker is on - yay! Means family will eat healthy food and I'll have a shake :D.
I'm actually sitting in the hospital car park just now - little one has an appointment in 20 minutes then if we are not too long I'm hoping to sneak off to the sales again while hubby is at home with the rest of the kids - we shall see tho.

Well I was defeated yesterday as my OH managed to talk me into eating and I wish I hadn't done it... I feel deflated now but starting back tmro on it... You will feel so much better if you stick to it. You have eaten all those foods loads of times before.

Hope you managed to resist Bobbi. It really is so hard when all you can think about is eating but you feel great when you do manage to resist.

I did resist. I had a couple forkfuls of the chicken breast I made for dinner for the family. I feel quite full now lol.

Well done luv......it will all be worth it in the end!!!
Xxxxxx

Happy new year everyone!

I'm determined to get my photos up today so you can all see old me and new me. I still have a long way to go and I want to try stay motivated as much as possible.

I told hubby I want him to stop sabotaging me, it's hard when people wave forbidden foods and taunt you with them. He doesn't do it on purpose, maybe subconsciously I don't know. It's not his fault if I eat stuff but it makes it painfully hard when he buys me chocolates and things. He is no slim jim either so maybe it will help him too.

I've had nothing yet, mainly due to the fact I was dead lazy and stayed in bed all morning. I'm going to go get a shake and report back later on. X x

Good luck for today!! Just keep busy and get these first few days out the way and we will be on the home straight!

i am hungry today but I have staved off that hunger monster by drinking cups of tea. I have not had any food to eat so I feel good in all other ways.

I went shopping again, I have money for Christmas from hubby I bought a couple of tops and 2 pairs of cargo trousers. I still find myself looking at the size 22 clothes I almost bought tops in that size - whats that all about? its been ages since I was that size now I am buying 16s and hoping to be in 14s by the end of the month ...so why do I still look at the 22s ...old habits die hard I guess I am so used to seeing the old me. I NEED to post photos, I want to as my old photos are gross, I need to have them as a reminder that I cant go back.

My exante delivery should be here monday too, I ordered the bumper pack of shakes after christmas so once again I will have full range of all the flavours - yum yum.

Well done Bobbi, you will be a size 10 in no time!! Tasha xx

thanks Tasha

Okay I think I am getting there, woke up this morning and needed to clean my teeth twice. I wasnt 100% yesterday but I dont think it was enough to upset the K.

My husband is deciding to do atkins again, well he said he was this morning then the next thing he was going out for lunch so no doubt he will be home with tales of lively yummy food he had. the positive side to that is that he wont need a big meal this evening and I will just need to feed the children, thats so much easier for me and my low will power. I found myself looking at the left over chocolates from Christmas this morning, I managed to put them away again so maybe I will do okay.

Oh I still havent got my new shakes yet, it feels like ages since I ordered them - I know new year has been in between and all that I just need to be patient. I was worried I was going to run low and picked up a ferw clearance Tony Ferguson shakes in boots. I decided to have one a day along with my exante for a couple of days as I only have 6 packs left. Anyway, yesterday's strawberry was okay, bit sweet & sickly but I drank it. SO this morning I opened the chocoate Tony Ferguson shake, and I 'knew' straight away it wasnt goign to be nice. I made it up anyway and tried to get that out my mind .... oh my goodness it was GROSS!!!!!!! Dont try that at home I say! I almost threw up and I just poured it down the sink and made up an exante one instead.

SO I am banking on the exante shakes to come today - they have to.

I thought there would be mail today too but Scotland is still a holiday day today so no mail for us till tmro x

Bobbi
When did you order your Exante? It said next day delivery on the site, and I ordered some on 30 December and some more to beat the VAT rise yesterday, and although I have had confirmation emails about the orders, I haven't had any emails about delivery. It is really frustrating as I want to get onto Total Solution and kick-start some serious weight loss.

I bought some Celebrity Slim from Boots. Mulligatawny soups and chocolate mint shakes which are okay, but not fantastic. A friend gave me one each of banana, raspberry and chocolate Lighterlight shakes to try and I made them up with ice and water and turned them into smoothies. They were about twice the volume they should have been, but very good. I find them too sweet when made up with only 200ml water.

Have you thought about making the Tony Ferguson ones up with plenty of ice and maybe cold peppermint tea instead of plain water? It could improve the taste.

Back