Bobbi's Diary

I know there are so many people on here now that Ive actually given up on the main forum. Just keeping up on diaries is a full time job, lol.

Well it's 6pm and I've a sore head. I hate moaning all the time too

This is going to be a strange week, hubby is gone. I'm going to miss him, he won't be back till Sunday morning. I told him I won't eat till he's back, yet today I was hankering after food - comfort food prob but I got past that and didn't eat anything.

So I'm on a mission, I want to go through all my 14s and be wearing them when he gets home. Its looking promising, that's the thing that keeps me going each day just now.

You can do it luv,
You will well and truly be strutting your stuff in those 14s before hes back!

Hope the heads better
XXXX

woke up this morning in a cold sweat as I was scoffing all manner of delish things. Still haven't worked out whether is was a nightmare or a beautiful dream ;)

:rotflmao:

Thankyou all. Tomorrow night when the eldest is at his club and all the other kids are in bed I am going to try all my stuff on and do some new photos. Also you wont believe, I said I wasnt going to go for a tummy tuck as I thought I wouldnt need one, well my tummy isnt bad but maybe it would do with a little bit of tweaking.

I always joked with hubby that this year is surgery or another baby and he always joked back that it was surgery. I had spoke to our local private clinic last year and they wrote to me last week offereing free consultations for tummy tuck surgery later this month. Hubby told me to book an appointment. I am not thin enough yet so I asked the clinic if I could still have a free consultation appointment and book it for mid March and they said YES! Okay so I have 8 weeks now, nothing like a bit of pressure, what great incentive to get thin now is the prospect of cosmetic surgery to smooth it all out when you are done.

In reality I may not end up getting anything cosmetic done due to fears or costs but I may as well keep the appontment. I actually have a varicose vein in my thigh and its quite painful I was thinking about asking them if they could remove it for me instead. OMG a varicose vein - how boring is that compared to tweaking your love handles. Just ignore me I am 40 you know, midlife crises and all that.

With my other half being gone its been really easy to keep away from food. I was proud of myself today, we went to a large shopping centre after the eldest son's GCSE exam and I was alrrady prepared. I had sandwiches in the car for the children and drinks so we didnt need to stop and get food anywhere. I stuck to that too. In fact tonight I actually had to really think back as to whether I had my third shake or not. I usually lay three out ont he work top in the morning to remind me, I couldnt see my third one it got pushed under the microwave lol! When I did have it I really struggled to drink it and felt so full which for me is big progress.

Okay I need to sleep now, I am rambling too much, I will try get some photos posted tomorrow evening.

I can totally relate to what you say about it being easier with your husband away. My H is at uni and with him not here I only have to cope with the kids' food, and that's a doddle. He obviously feels the same as he's dieting at uni!

LOL Joanne, yeah!!

Anyway - me bad today. I baked for the children today and cheated. thing is I didnt even enjoy the bun I ate (it was a large one), I cant believe I actually ate it all. My children assured me the buns were gorgeous and they even licked the backing trays clean ... I didnt enjoy it. Makes you wonder why you bother eating something if you don't enjoy it.

I knew upfront it was naughty, I knew while I was eating it ..why did I do that? I realise that I still have that impulsive bingey type thing going on in my head, like I see something I just eat it regardless. This is so hard,

SIGH I will just pick myself up and carry on, thats all there is to it.

Hope you managed to get back on, Hun

xxx

Hi Bobbi,

Just read your diary - well done!! Isn't it a fab feeling to be dropping dress sizes? It's a real buzz...

Sorry to hear about your son's traumas getting to his exams - how unfortunate to get stuck twice! Oh well, at least the school understands, and hope everything goes well for him.

Good luck with springing into spring, a slimmer, happier you!

Hey hun!

Hope you are well!

Im wanting to get back into my size 14's too! Ive got a big noght out planned for the 3rd of feb so thats my goal! MIght try them on after tues weigh in!

Hope you had a fab weekend hun

xxxxx

Back