Bobbi's Diary

Awww bobbi don't beat yourself up about it, everyone of us has a little nibble when things get tough... Just chalk it up to experience an get back on it, hope everything is ok now tho xx

yesterday

Yesterday morning my hubby was to take no1 son off for his GCSE exam. That was fine, they left at 7:30 to get there for 8:30, exam at 9:15. Simple? yeah?
well what no body was expecting was a woman threatening to commit suicide off the motorway flyover bridge and hubby and son got caught up in it all. I spent the entire moaning phoning back cna forth and we got the entire GCSE delayed because we were late .... that obviously put the closing time for him arriving to a much later time. They gave him toll 10:45 to get there as that was the official end time for the exam to end. They got stuck at the jumper incedent for three hours (yes poor jumper I am not complaining about her,she didnt jump) and they ended up walking into the exam centre at 10:45 on he dot. The staff literally pulled No1 Sons coat of his back and his bag of his arm and shoved him into the exam room. He was hungry, thirsty, tired and traumatised ..... and he thinks it affected his exam. I spent the morning pacing up and down at home frustrated and unable to help him, I just hope it hasnt affected his score too much though the exam centre did have to put a report in about what happened so I am hoping if it goes pear shaped they can arrange a resit.

Anyway, I picked him up after his exam and stopped at Tesco for lunch. We hadnt planned on being doing the running round at lunch time but everything ran late. I was so hungry and washed out by this stage I grabbed a chicken panini. I didnt feel guilty, I needed it as it was 7 or 8 hours from having my shake but I know its knocked me out K as I am feeling peckish today. Times like this I wished I had a bar in my bag.

so Day 1 today and everything smells so deliscious, espcially the children's toasties.

I was hungry a few minutes ago and looking round for food. Arg. Instead I ate a bar and the feeling has subsided. I had some chicken at lunch time too but apart from that managed to stay on the straight and narrow. It's amazing how hungry you feel after messing about with some carbs.
It only took one panini yesterday to start me off again. I did show a but of restraint though I have to confess I had bought myself two and had at that stage intended on eating them both. I only ate one, and the other was gobbled up by some child.

Anyway I've done it, once I get past tea time with no additional food i consider that to be a success. I will be honking tomorrow for sure, I will be doing the shakes and no chicken, at least that's the plan.

Well done bobbi for getting back on track! I hope your son has done well despite the drama, I'm sure they can appeal if not with extenuating circumstances.

Teetie Thankyou. It was so stressful. Yeah the exam centre wrote a report about it all so I hope it will go in his favour. He's only 14 far too young to be worrying about things.

Fly by update on my iPhone.

Been out and about today and I didn't succumb to anything bad. Even Dh offered to buy fish and chips on the way home but I told him we had food in the fridge for everyone.

I'm preparing dinner for the kids now then once they are settled we are off to the cinema tonight.

I need new bras - my current 38d bras are too big and the wires are now is bugging me. I spent the day fixing myself so my bra would sit better. That's a good sign :). I can't wait for this to be behind me, I getting impatient.

Well done Bobbi. Maybe you can reward yourself with some new lingerie. If you don't want to spend a fortune because your weight is going down, TK Maxx often has really nice end of line bras at huge discount from their original price. I can't wait to get back in normal sized bras and knickers, and tights too for that matter.

Julie, I might just do that. :)

I have a whopper sore head this morning, this is day 3 since I ate that panini. Ketosis I'm gonna kick you butt back if you don't make me feel better soon. Must try drink lots today and flush it all through.

Well do you stop to think about our previous bad habits? Eating? One habit replaced by another? Maybe? I found myself chewing my nails, what's that about? I have to make a conscious effort not too, It's easing up this week but last week it was terrible. I have nice nails, i don't bite my nails!!! It must be a nervous thing or something.

Joanne I just had a bar it feels a bit better now. I so need to do this. I keep day dreaming about food though, it's really hard.

Hey Bobbi,
Just catching up after a little 'time out'. Well done on getting straight back on track - good news that ketosis seems well on the way and I'm sure once you get back in the food cravings will subside. Life pushed me off the waggon for a few days this week as well so another 4 or 5 days till the ketosis fairy get here.....I wish we could hurry her up sometimes!

Anyway, all the best
xxxxxx

Today was interesting. Eldest son had another GCSE today, and if you read my diary you will know how the one he sat on Thursday was a bit crazy. Well, guess what? This morning all the roads were closed off due to a security alert and it took him two hours to get to the exam centre. He was late again, they let him sit it luckily and he says he did good. He has his last exam till march on Wednesday so please let him get to that one on time.

Anyway I'm still doing good on the exante :).

Good grief, hes not having much luck with these exams at all Bobbi. Glad to hear he still managed to do well in this one though.

Jeezo bobbi everythings against him lol but really glad he thought it went well, I remember sitting mine (standard grades in Scotland) and things like that can really have a detrimental effect... My fingers will be crossed for him but I doubt he will need it x

Hi, just read your diary, your poor son, hopefully 3rd time no problems. Keep up the good work you are doing great. xx

Know what you mean - woke up this morning in a cold sweat as I was scoffing all manner of delish things. Still haven't worked out whether is was a nightmare or a beautiful dream ;)

xxx

Joanne, Laura, sparky, toots .... ThAnkyou <3.

Hubby is going away on business this morning for 5 days so it's kind of a strange day. It's the longest he's been gone though he often goes away to work. I told him that there's not many can go away and their wives not eat while they are gone. It actually makes it easy as he's usually the no1 reason why I fail at staying on my shakes, he'll come home and say "do you fancy..... " and if course I do and cave. So here's hoping lol. It's been pretty good this time around I did tell him to stop trying to sabotage me, he's learning slowly.

Guess I'll be on the minis forum lots and lots this week, I badly need to catch up on everyones diary threads. X x

Back