body aches??

v12345

Silver Member
did anyone experienced body aches while on LT.
am having aches on my thighs, bum and my fatty bits!!!
my husband says its coz my body is using the fatty stores from these parts, thats why its aching!!
it feels just like when someone first starts exercing but i have not done any exercises since i started LT last week.
:/

I did have similar but only when I was using thos parts.. basically my muscles hurt in my legs if I went up and down the stairs a few times - this wouldnt normally be the case. I put it down to lack of fuel for my muscles and like a fatigue pain..?? It seems ok now tho and has certainly settled for me... x

Yep, I got quite a few" flu like" days where I was out if sorts and achy. Don't worry about it. Keep up the water and all your shakes.

had excruciating pain yesterday night in back passage (no rude jokes pls!) - is this normal as I never had it the first time I did LT - feels like the bearing down you get when giving birth!! Anyone had this????

I seem to be getting leg cramps and pins and needles in my hands from I started. If I need the loo I get lower back pain but as they say no pain no gain!!!!!

Glad its not just me with the achy legs, feel like I've done a 10k run each day.
Redfluffmonster not had that hope you get to the bottom of it (ooopps no pun intended!) hope your better soon!x

Back