Body Beauty tips

Blimey that sounds like *loads* of student fun!!

I hate being drunk too, its so awful - and hangovers waste whole days!!! Think of all the other things you could be doing!!

Oh you are all a bunch of goody two shoe's!! Just kiding good for you!! I personally like a drink but not getting drunk where I dont know what im doing!! Just enough to be merry and have a laugh. I dont normally get bad hangovers but just a feeling of tiredness because " a drunken sleep is no sleep at all" I think the term is. I dont generally drink in the house apart from the odd beer or glass of wine at the weekend but I love going to the pub although that dosent happen too often these days. The last couple of months however have been a huge exception for some reason and I have hardly been in!! Thats all over now at least and I can concentrate on my diet now!!

Wonder what we will be like have all this SSing....1 glass of vino and drunk probably....I read on another thread somewhere that your capacity for drink really reduces!! We will be cheap dates after all of this...

Ooooooh map I hope you are right, I lurve champagne.... but yuss, I am sure I shall be totally smashed after a couple of glasses. Tee hee!!!!

see its all goood...less drink = less calories...but still have that "buzzy" feeling...without having to down 2 bottles he he he

Ooh yes that will be so good Bea, a bottle of wine will last days and days! Think of all the money we'll save :D
:party0036:

Back to beauty tips....got a tiny tube of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream....its like a miracle cure for chappy/peeling elbows, lips etc.......

Peeling elbows??? I have never heard of that unless it is excema or psorisis (cant spell either). I have the later on my right elbow which clears up and comes back again all the time!! Have you heard of the beauty tip for bags under your eyes? ................. Hemorroid Cream!! lovely!

Peeling elbows??? I have never heard of that unless it is excema or psorisis (cant spell either). I have the later on my right elbow which clears up and comes back again all the time!! Have you heard of the beauty tip for bags under your eyes? ................. Hemorroid Cream!! lovely!
:rotflmao:.....peeling elbows???? I think I ment dry elbows???......

...Hemorroid cream...for eyes....???

Oh thank god for that!! I was wondering about your elbows!! Honestly hemorroid cream! Try it !!
:rotflmao:....how would you explain it when it all went horribly wrong?????

What do you think is going to happen exactly?? Are you afraid of your eyeballs being shrunk to the size of peas?? LOL. There is no point in using it unless you have bags under your eyes or you will not notice any difference. It does not work on dark cicles by the way just bags.

Ice cold tea bags....really good for tired eyes.....

What do you think is going to happen exactly?? Are you afraid of your eyeballs being shrunk to the size of peas?? LOL. There is no point in using it unless you have bags under your eyes or you will not notice any difference. It does not work on dark cicles by the way just bags.

:rolleyes:...just picturing red sore eyes and explaining to your doc or chemist how they got like that....LOL...(like what??) My hubby works is a fireman (and a paramedic) and he has me ROTFL with some of the things people stick in places in their "body" and put on themselves....;) you get the picture.....LOL.....

Back