Body Beauty tips

Oh yes Bea do tell.:sign0009::sign0009::sign0009::sign0009: :sign0009:

We wont tell anyone promise!!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

OK! Shhhhhhhhh!!! Curtain rings used to maintain an erection....had to be cut off with a "bolt cutters".....glass flute in anus......woman dialled 999 for ambulance as she was complaining of severe pain after having sex for two hours....seriously

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Apparently there are even worse things but he said I would be tooooo shocked......he does see some awful silly (and tragic things!)....... the woman who dialled 999 tried to show him exactly she was "sore"...."ah thats ok Miss I will leave it to the doctor to check you out"

LOL bea, anything to get rid of unwanted bits and pieces!!

I think my chief recommendation would be my aromatherpists special anti-stretch mark oil - I'm using it every day on my tummy, thighs and boobs, and although I am already riddled with the wretched things I havent got any new ones at all and the ones I have (specially on my boobs) are more blended-in now. I've lost just over 4 stone in total so far, and I havent got any loose skin either, I think mainly due to the oil too. It also smells absolutely wonderful... it makes Bio Oil seem plasticy, synthetic and horrible LOL!

Anyone want details of what it is and where its from, let me know, Tracey blends it specially for me, she is a star :D

Thanks for this Elle, have e-mailed Tracey. Stuff on e-bay looks great. SO nice to use real products and know what is in them. Got my daughter some baby cream to use on my little grandaughters eczema from Trevarno organics and it worked a treat after just 3 applications, however very expensive so good to know about Tracey. Will see what she can do when that eventually runs out too. :)

Apparently there are even worse things but he said I would be tooooo shocked......he does see some awful silly (and tragic things!)....... the woman who dialled 999 tried to show him exactly she was "sore"...."ah thats ok Miss I will leave it to the doctor to check you out"

ROFL:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Your poor hubby!!!

Thanks for this Elle, have e-mailed Tracey. Stuff on e-bay looks great. SO nice to use real products and know what is in them. Got my daughter some baby cream to use on my little grandaughters eczema from Trevarno organics and it worked a treat after just 3 applications, however very expensive so good to know about Tracey. Will see what she can do when that eventually runs out too. :)

Hiya, Traceys products are soooooooooooooooooo good!! I have eczmea too and the gel she makes really helps (my sis uses all her baby products on her baby too!) When I was researching, I just couldnt believe how good Traceys prices are, as other companies seem to price them extorionately just because they are organic etc. Hope you enjoy the products as much as I do!!

I too am just about to email her and order some products becuase asa you said her prices are very reasonable!! I will not forget to mention your name. Maybe you will get a we freebie as a thank you!!

I too am just about to email her and order some products becuase asa you said her prices are very reasonable!! I will not forget to mention your name. Maybe you will get a we freebie as a thank you!!

I got some of the oil which reduces stretch marks and improve skin tone during the week...its totally wonderful stuff and such a good price compared to high street for similiar.......

Another Looking Fab Tip!!!!

Back from a little trip to local mall....needed a little cheering up since I only lost 11b this week! Anyhoo.... bumped into a friend while in Boots and was looking great wearing jeans and a white TShirt....her arms and neck etc looks glitzy and shimmery her skin looked so fab!!

She told me she was using Benefit Hollywood Glo Body Lustre - so got myself some - its really fab!!! Comes in a lovely tin and your skin just so sliky and shimmering when you dab it on! ;)

Elle! if you read this you should try some for your photo shoot!!

Ooooooooh Bea that sounds fab, I am going to treat myself, thanks for that! Sounds like it will be perfect :-D

That stuff sounds great but it's like £22!

I know its pricey but will last for ages and your skin looks so amazing......better than chocolate!!!! he he!!!

Back