Body Beauty tips

Oh best of luck! When's your first day??

he he he ...Rach say it as it is!! Yeah we all want to know where, when and doing what????

You'll be fine, I bet you'll really enjoy it! A change is as good as a rest!

Yeah>>>best o luck....

Any one tried the "Dove" challenge with the firming gel and shower stuff???

Couple of the girls at work are giving the Dove stuff a try for a few weeks in advance of the Christmas season....anyone tried it??

Nope but I do like dove. Although there soap drys out my face just as much as any other soap would. Not that I use soap on my face but I tried Dove when it said " it wont dry your skin like soap can". (Poppy Cock) Lol.

Thanks for the good wishes girls! I'll let you know how it goes.

Re: Dove, I got the firming cream, but honestly I cant quite remember to use it everyday, either that or simply have no time to do all the massaging involved. But I use the shower cream and bath cream-oil and they leave my skin quite soft, no need to use cream afterwards... which is why I dont usually bother applying the firming cream! Lol! Some products are currently on bogof in superdrug. If anyone is consistent with them and has results, please tell!! :-D

Dove

I am sticking to the oils I got from Elle's ebay shop at the moment....but I do like what Dove stands for ...real women and not Size 0 models...its refreshing....have a look that the link to their internet site....

Back