Body Beauty tips

You are soooooo right Rach......if I added up all the junk food and other cr*p I have eaten over the years....I could be head to toe in Gucci and Dior now!!!

Rach...just noticed your new ticker.....it's moving again!!!! Well done!!!!

Yep and it moved again this morning too. Im going to move it every time I weigh myself because im hoping it will keep me more motivated if I see it moving every so often!!

Yeah I don't know what I should do about my ticker. I am like 6 pounds lighter than what they weigh at the pharmacy.

There I've changed to manually putting in the weight so I can show both amounts.

I have this problem too Charlotte - My CDC's scales weight me at 8.75 lbs heavier than mine do at home. OK, so when I weigh myself I'm naked (TMI?), but it is a little disheartening. I'm glad I haven't set a goal weight - just an amount to lose - so at least I'll know when I've lost my desired amount.

BTW, thanks for the postings about Tracey, Elle. I've ordered myself some of her oil and she is adding something to boost my seriously flagging libido! I did mention that you had pointed me in her direction.

Same here...I weigh about 3 or 4lbs lighter at home.....I use the Chemist as my official one cos I think thats me at my heaviest!!! So i always feel good when I hop on my home scales....strange isnt it.....

oh well I've decided to stick with the pharmacy weigh in every fortnight.

Me too...I kinda like that my home weight is lighter - if gives me a bit of a boost!!!

Morning all,

Seem as were all loosing weight , im sure some of us have the awl lovely orange peel on our bums!! I know the weight loss would help and of course daily brushing, but can anyone reccomend any creams they have used that actually worked or even made a difference.

Besides my awful stomach, my problem is loose skin on the tops of my inner thighs. I guess nothing but plastic surgery would work in my case. Oh well, maybe if I win the lottery!

All the creams that i've tried have been a big waste of money! That goes for clarins, elizabeth arden, boots, superdrug, loreal, dove, garnier, etc... but then again, who has the time to massage them on for 5-20 mins twice everyday? I guess if anything, its the massaging that does the trick, rather than the cream, but time would be best spent doing pilates or weight training imho...

Morning all,

Seem as were all loosing weight , im sure some of us have the awl lovely orange peel on our bums!! I know the weight loss would help and of course daily brushing, but can anyone reccomend any creams they have used that actually worked or even made a difference.

Hi, take a look at Tracey Livelys ebay store - she has some cellulite products. Everything I use comes from her - the products are so well priced and smell awesome - plus they actually do work!!

eBay UK Shop - Healing Hands Organic Aromatherapy: Bath Shower, Facial Cleansers, GIFT SETS

Morning all,

I have tried oils from the supplier Elle recommends and they are fab fab!!!! They really do with consistent use do what they say on the tin..

Personally I got a present of Chanel Anti Celluite Gel and used it for a month and could see a difference...but very costly to keep up!! Elle's website is much more affordable....

They will work a treat!!! Are you starting a new job Macr77???????

Back