Body changes

JoanneM

Gold Member
Ive always been top heavy wearing a size bigger on top than on bottom regardless of what weight Ive been.

Interestingly enough I was looking in the mirror this morning and I now look bottom heavy. Quite surreal especially considering I havent even gone down a size yet.

Jo

Well done, it's nice noticing changes isn't it? x

That's good then or is it ;)

same here always been very top heavy but finally lost 2 inchs off me boobs whoop whoop :8855:

I love noticing little changes to your body as you shed the pounds. The main ones I've noticed is my feet have gotten smaller but the best one was the day I realised my bum no longer touched both sides of the bath lol!

Lol Cathy, now that sounds like a great way of measuring body changes! I hope I lose the weight of my butt first not bothered about anywhere else at the moment, just the butt ( don't want to lose any from the boobies, thank you very much)

ooooo no I think I'd cry if I lost weight off my boobies, that really would be just too cruel :cry:

I can tell I've lost weight because when I lay on my side my belly no longer spreads out and makes a puddle on the bed. It stays in the same position it is when I'm stood up.

Isnt it strange what you notice? lol

Lol, I know what your saying jonsgirl, I can't wait to get rid of my rather large muffin top, but my butt has definitely got to go first!

It allways goes off where you dont want it to. Mine has come of my back and it wasnt that big to start with! I also have a waist coming, havent seen one of them for years!!;)

he he, i can now differentiate between boobs and hips!!! theres a smaller bit in between them......might be a called a waist, dunno, havent see one for years!!!

LOVE seeing the changes x

I loved it when I noticed I could sit in a normal chair with arms and not have to search out places that had kitchen style chairs.

I must admit one of my main goals is to be able to get out of my computer chair (it has arms) without getting stuck, lol.

I can't wait for my hips and bum to disappear as I've got a small waist but huge rear and wide hips. Would also like rid of my muffin top x

i want to be able to see my feet again without leaning forward oh and to be able to cross my legs

I can't wait for my hips and bum to disappear as I've got a small waist but huge rear and wide hips. Would also like rid of my muffin top x

Same here, desperately want the muffin top gone lol x

i want to be able to see my feet again without leaning forward oh and to be able to cross my legs

Crossing my legs has a HUGE novelty factor for me - strange what makes us smile eh? Never been able to do it before in my life, does not help having very very short legs but I can now :D

Back