body changing and mind catch up?

lissyp

we went to a park yesterday and my daughter took photos of me. i look massive im amazed that my perception of myself has changed so much. as if my eyes/mind was in denial of how fat i actually was. im gonna put some photo's of me here a sec so i can just see how i felt at the time looking at the photos.

a year ago 21st
march.jpg

new year 18st
newyear.jpg

my hen do 2007 (my original goal weight 16st3)
hen1.jpg

feb 16st7
feb.jpg

last week 15st 10?
IMAG0901.jpg

yesterday 15st5
apr.jpg

its crazy because without these photo's i would still feel as if im 21st when i look at myself in the mirror i dont see much of a difference at all. im so glad that i have had photo's taken because i need for my head to catch up now. i have reversed my thinking. like i thought i looked ok. and now i think i am massive.

Does anyone else think like me? why have i become more critical of myself now?

I feel the same, I have only lost 3 stone, but seeing my photos ( on the lipotrim site if interested) of me b4 and now only 12 weeks into it, I have noticed a massive difference, but in my head I looked nearly the same.
When I go to weigh myself i still expect to see the number 18 instead of 15 something now lol, I have to correct my thought process. You look amazing my the way and well done xx

Im off to have a look at your pics. i really struggled this last month i had a planned break as my boyfriend took me away and couldn't get back on it. im back and on day 7 now and really really want to get to my goal by my year diet anniversary. im desperate to get there. How do you stay focused?

your looking fantastic, wonderful to see the changes.;)

I have the same, after 7 stone down, when I look down I still don't really see the difference - which is crazy. I'm just about to print out my before and current pics to remind me how far I've come. My mind is slowly starting to catch up though, and now in the mirror, side on I can see the difference. It is weird the games our heads play. I think it's because every day you look at yourself and it's only a tiny bit different to the day before, so you don't notice it.

I know I have to sort out my thinking and start to realise that I am getting closer to a healthy weight now.

oh i would love to see your photo's printing them out is such a good idea! are you putting them anywhere? perhaps i should blutack some to the kitchen cupboard!

Back