Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Body Fat %

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Frankie_x, 30 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Frankie_x

Frankie_x New Member

Hi, i'm new to this, not sure if this is the right place to post?

I have issues with my weight, i'm fat and disgusting! I jump on the scales every day as usual, but this time, i wait to see what my body fat % is as my scales tell me, apparently my body fat is 6.8% which i don't believe in the slightest having googled about body fat.

I weigh around 8stone and i'm 5ft 6.

I don't get how my body fat is that low when i'm all flabby and just urgggg so much fat around my stomach, arms, legs etc, defo more then 6.8%!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmethystWitch

AmethystWitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(32.39%)
    Diet:
    Dietition suggested Portion Control, I'm also Vegetarian.
    If your 5'6 and 8 stone my chart says that your actually underweight....someone at a height of 5'6 should be at least 9 stone, 10 stone is in the ok part too :) So maybe you just need to tone up and not actually lose any :) Maybe you could look in the 'fitness and exercise' section for some toning tips :)

4. LittleSis

LittleSis Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st0.5lb(-0.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!!
    Frankie.. As Amy said if your 5ft 6 and 8st you are under weight!!!!

You need to tone up not lose weight!!!

I'm 5ft and 8st is a healthy weight for me :)

5. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    ok... firstly you are not fat at 8 stone. more like underweight for your height!

maybe you arnt seeing your true body when you look at youself, sounds daft i know but often people see a bigger image than whats real.
    and if your fat at 8 stone then im huge.

try and tone up a bit if it helps your confidence, but dont try to diet you dont want to get any more underweight than you already are!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.