Body Fat %

Frankie_x

Hi, i'm new to this, not sure if this is the right place to post?

I have issues with my weight, i'm fat and disgusting! I jump on the scales every day as usual, but this time, i wait to see what my body fat % is as my scales tell me, apparently my body fat is 6.8% which i don't believe in the slightest having googled about body fat.

I weigh around 8stone and i'm 5ft 6.

I don't get how my body fat is that low when i'm all flabby and just urgggg so much fat around my stomach, arms, legs etc, defo more then 6.8%!!

If your 5'6 and 8 stone my chart says that your actually underweight....someone at a height of 5'6 should be at least 9 stone, 10 stone is in the ok part too :) So maybe you just need to tone up and not actually lose any :) Maybe you could look in the 'fitness and exercise' section for some toning tips :)

Frankie.. As Amy said if your 5ft 6 and 8st you are under weight!!!!

You need to tone up not lose weight!!!

I'm 5ft and 8st is a healthy weight for me :)

ok... firstly you are not fat at 8 stone. more like underweight for your height!

maybe you arnt seeing your true body when you look at youself, sounds daft i know but often people see a bigger image than whats real.
and if your fat at 8 stone then im huge.

try and tone up a bit if it helps your confidence, but dont try to diet you dont want to get any more underweight than you already are!

Back