body hates.....

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
obviously we are all here for the same reason, to lose weight :-(

but once you get to goal is there any parts of your body that you know you will still hate??

after having 3 large babies in 4yrs, my tummy is a mess :-((( its loose skin, stretch marks, the works! its depressing to know that i will never be happy with my clothes off no matter how much weight i lose :-(

Ive got that wobbly baby tummy bit under my belly button - stretchmarks and loose skin - its tightened slightly since losing weight but I know it'll never be flat. I think I can live with it tho if the rest of me is slim - I'll just wear Bridget Jones type control pants :)

I so know how you feel about your tummy, Nicole. Have your ever talked to your GP about surgical methods? A friend of mine got her tummy done after proving how much effort she put into losing weight.
I know I will always hate my legs, because they're not only stocky but incredibly short.

I'm in my positive thinking mode, so am learning to love all of me even the wobbly bits :D

i know i haven't had children yet, but surely having them knowing you made that individual and they will always be yours is enough to make you feel happy even if they have ruined your tum lol???

of course im happy with my 3 beautiful gorgeous healthy daughters! but im not happy with the state of my stomach, they are my war wounds for life lol

would i swap my kids for a lovely flat unmarked stomach, of course not. but im allowed to feel bad about it surely lol

i know i haven't had children yet, but surely having them knowing you made that individual and they will always be yours is enough to make you feel happy even if they have ruined your tum lol???

Awww yes i do feel happy - but the tum is horrid, it stays hidden!

Reallyyyyy lol everywhere else has shrink but not me bum.!

I don't own or wear jeans because of it lol.!

But im a size 10 aswell, lol

lol maybe one day i will learn to love me bum more.!!

I hope i do so i can buy a pair of skinny jeans.

My post baby tummy doesn't really bother me because I've never really been one for getting my tummy out in public no matter what weight I've been.

I don't think I'll ever like my boobs though. I have lost a lot of weight in the past and my only bits tht NEVER get any smaller are my blimmin boobs.

I don't think there's a piece of paper long enough to list all my body hates. It'll be my bingo wings and my breasts. I will admit I'm considering surgery, I'm trying to tone them up but it's not really working. The only thing about breast surgery is that I want kids and I always intended to breast feed and I won't be able to do that if I get work done on them. It's a bit of a grey area at the moment.

Thankfully my tummy as pinged back into shape quite nicely. There's some faint stretch marks but I'm not really a bikini person so that's not really an issue for me.

baby tum, :eek:bingo wings ,:eek:short legs ''only 5ft'':eek: at least l have decided to try and do something about my weight but l shall alway be a short ar@e as my hubby fondly calls me :D:D:D

My stomach is the same after c sections with both my kids and sometimes I feel it lets the rest of my body down but I see it has my sovenier of my kids birth lol or at least that what my mum drills into me if i moan about my saggy skin round that area lol I was thinking about asking my GP for surgery but if it went wrong Id look worse - and i do admit the surgeons did do a neat job so i shouldnt really moan lol.

Back