Body magic

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Ok this web site is brilliant but i do spend a lot of time on it. Please could someone award me body magic for gradually increasing the time i spend moving my fingers on the key board ,. . . . . Yes I am only joking :character00115:

Haha!!

ive just spent a full morning on my allotment (yes im only 26 lol) digging, raking, pruning, pulling none stop, think of all that body magic! I'm shattered now though lol.

was worth it though and I brought our sunday dinner veg home for tomorrow :D

Well done!

I went just for a walk along the beach and it nearly killed me! It was very cold and windy. It's a shame that I don't get extra points for resistance training when walking against the wind!

lol would be good wouldnt it ;)

hey nowt wrong with allotmenteering amongst us youngsters! We have an allotment too, admittedly not done much recently with it and it could do with a good digging over before spring, we've got lots of sprouts and a couple of little swede left in and some leeks.

Whereabouts in Durham are you? I'm in Thornley near to Peterlee?

You're right it is good for body magic and it great to eat your own organic superfree food isn't it?
x

Well done for digging up your allotment. There is nothing wrong with having an allotment at any age. I would like to have one but have a small balcony and determined to grow some of my own veg this year. I have just planted a dwarf orchard (Plum, pear, apple and cherries)
Luckily I live by a big open space and go for a walk everyday and if I need something from nearby shop, I walk there and back.

hey nowt wrong with allotmenteering amongst us youngsters! We have an allotment too, admittedly not done much recently with it and it could do with a good digging over before spring, we've got lots of sprouts and a couple of little swede left in and some leeks.

Whereabouts in Durham are you? I'm in Thornley near to Peterlee?

You're right it is good for body magic and it great to eat your own organic superfree food isn't it?
x

I love it, ive got over winter onions, leeks, cabbage, purple sprouting broccoli and brussels in at the min, yumm.

Im in coxhoe, so not too far :)

I am statring pole dancing tonight as my body magic apparently you can burn 1000 cals gonna try it for 8 weeks c if it tones me up and helps me loss any weight as well as doin sw x

Back