Body Pump

Loll1603

Ok so I tried this for the first time the other day!! It was an absolute killer and I ached for days afterwards but it is such a good workout!

Have any of you ever tried it? It a great way of clocking up some body magic time :)

I am off to a Bums, Tums and Thighs class tonight, hopefully that will be fun too! xx

I used to go and have started going once a week again - it is a brilliant class!

i love body pump! i went last thursday after having a break for 8 weeks and oh my gosh did i hurt, still do now. totally sympathise with the painful sitting on the loo :D

you do get results really quickly though, its great:cool:

Oh gosh yeah, the pain for the 2 days following the class was insaaaaaane but I love it as you know it must be working! Bums tums and thighs was good tonight but not as cool as body pump woo!

Bruggie07, you should totally do it, its brilliant! I do mine at my local leisure centre! You should see if yours has a class, most seem to! xx

What weights do you lift - I lift about 7.5kg each side for the big muscles (im just getting back into it), the girl that takes our class is tiny and was lifting 17.5 kg on each side:eek::eek: I was totally shocked, fair play to her!

Oh my gosh!! Me and my friend are soooo weak hahah we have only been doing 1kg on each side haha, think we are gonna progress to 2kg each side next week for the bigger muscles tho! My arms are soo rubbish but hopefully as time goes on I will be able to do much bigger weights xxx

Back