Bolero and Hannata's challenge thread 3:3

Good advice. Will admit I did comfort eat a bit today (and expect I will do over Easter weekend...I'm fine when I'm in work as I'm too busy to even remember my name then, but the moment I'm on leave or there's a break old habits come flying back), and already feel bad about it. It wasn't worth it in the long term. Probably I'm the only person who'll be glad when it's Tuesday ready for work and a fresh start back counting those callories. :p

Hope you had a good Easter, how did you get on eating wise? I ate far too much junk food, but I enjoyed myself. Expected to have a gain but I weighed myself and I am STS, still got till Thursday before the official weigh in - so it's back on track for me! x

I'm definately not getting to goal this year...fallen right off. I got down to 19-stone 2 about a month ago, then found where the fridge was. :( Back up to 19-stone 12 and 3/4 as of first thing this morning. Feeling crappy about it, as it's not the first time I've done this...or the second...or the third. :(

Take that as a slap on the wrist Bolero. It's not easy and you will have your ups and downs, just don't do it again otherwise you will slip right off and pile even more weight on! Take it slow and one day at a time, you as well Han :) xx

Are you restarting Bolero ? Or are you not quite in the zone yet ?? I am still amazed at just how quickly I can regain a stone ( or two ) in the past !!

We all struggle at times, but it was nice to get an update from you guys, this dieting malarky is never easy.

Diva x

Good luck Han. Know exactly what you mean about falling off the waggon (I lost my no-claims bonus with mine, as I think I wrapped it around a tree that jumped out in front of me), but I know you can do it. :) Hang in there.

This week was my first week back on things after a bit of a break, and I've had a loss of 6-pounds. I full expect that's due to the whole first week massive loss thing (as well as the fact that I skipped my Spike Day this week), but must admit that I'm thrilled by it. I'm mainly aiming to get down to 18-stone 10.5 pounds, which is the lowest weight I got to the first time I dieted back in 2009! Got another 10-pounds to go until I'm there. Fingers crossed I can stay on the waggon this time!

That's the spirit! I am sure you can do it :) well done on your first loss x

Thanks. Hoping this week goes well too. I seem to have developed an addiction to reggae reggae sauce/food in general this week, but am staying within my callorie allowance. Just polished off a bag of reggae reggae cashew nuts. I regret nothing, even if it was a poor use of a quarter of my callories for today! :eek:

At least you realised how many calories are in them and are going to stay within reason, I ate a packet of crisps after my weigh in and after I ate them I looked at the content and thought "280 calories, that's nothing", I had another glance and thought ''oh my god, that's nearly one fifth of my daily allowance''.

Good luck with WW x

Hi Han, have you had a nice holiday?

It's easier if you just set yourself mini goals, it makes it look less daunting than your over all target. I changed my target from 9st 6lb to 12stone. Once I reach 12st I will decide from there if I want to go any lower or not, as 12st is classed as 'over weight' for somebody of my height, my SW consultant suggested I did it because I might feel comfortable and happy at 12st and regret setting a lower target. As I have never really been skinny in the past, it's hard for me to judge what weight I want to be, a lot of people for example put weight on after having a baby, so they want to get back to their pre-baby weight as they remember being happy at that weight.

Good luck with the new plan :) x

Good luck with the new diet Han. Know you can do it!! :)

I changed my weigh in on eSource back to Thursdays (me no likey change when it comes to my weigh in day lol), so interested to see how my first weigh in back goes tomorrow for this mini-week. Not been all that well the past few days (man flu!), but have been sticking to it best I can. Only thing that bothers me is Strepsils, as I'm never sure of their sugar content...but I'm not going to be too "meh" about it.
Must also add that bns chip are lovely and addictive!

good luck

xxchezzxx

Back