Bolero and Hannata's challenge thread 3:3

Yay! Well done :D xx

nicely done bolololol =P

i'm doing well on my new diet =) I set myself a newish target 209lbs (bmi of 30). Not sure when I'll get there but it seems more managable than what i did have as my target - so thats 71.1lbs to lose.

I've not even finished my first week and I'm already down 10.6lbs so far hahahahah =D

Last edited:
So you're slightly ahead of me then =P 200lbs would break me into the late 20s bmi, so that would be nice. Wether I take a break at that I don't know.

I took a full scale picture of myself, clothed, and I actually realised.... yes I am overweight, but other than that I'm not the hideous monster or as massively obese as the voice in my head keeps telling me =)

I'm sure my weightloss will not last and i'll be back to 1 or 2lbs a week =P

So you're slightly ahead of me then =P 200lbs would break me into the late 20s bmi, so that would be nice. Wether I take a break at that I don't know.
Sort of. Don't know if I'm sticking at 200lb to be honest...may try to loose a bit more, but will see about that. Only went with it as it's the very top end of my medically ideal weight. I probably won't decide until I'm at that point if I want to loose any more weight. Honestly the thought of getting down to 14-stone 4-pounds feels a bit scary. I haven't weighed that little since probably about Year 9 of school...which is more than a bit daunting. Hopefully will get there this time though.

May level out, as you know of course, but 2lb a week would be great. Be happy with that myself. :) Stick with it, and you'll be there in no time. Know you can do it. :) x

Aye, Thursday weigh in. Bit nervous, as I've been using my weeklies for food this week instead of alcohol...and that always seems to have an impact on my weight loss (I tend to loose more when I've been drinking, for some reason - maybe as when I do pig out, it's on things that sit on your stomach like a lead balloon). Shall have a peak at the scales in the morning to see where things lie. :p

But they say alcohol causes water retention too, I guess some people are more affected by food weight than alcohol weight! If you've stuck to it you're *sure* to get a pound loss!

I find that alcohol is worse than food for weight gain, I put on 4.5lbs (which has been my worst gain so far over 7months) after a weekend of drinking due to birthday celebrations. I guess everybody is different though.

Well done on your losses so far both of you, keep it up! x

I do wonder if it's related to that I only ever use all my weekly points when I'm drinking, and it's leaving a false impression in mind. I do recall lots of people saying at meetings they didn't loose when not using their weeklies, so maybe the answers is in that.
Either that or I've discovered a wonderous new property of cider! :eek:

Back