Bone/muscle pain help please????????

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Hi guys Im noticing the more i lose i get pain in my bones especially my knees now im tinking its the cold coz im so so freezing lately. My back also seems to be sore but im kinda used to dat. Hips seem to be sore aswell especially my left. All my left side seems to be sore, think this cud be coz im sleeping differently coz ive lost weight????? i dont know ive kinda tried to ignore it but my left knee and ankle are so so sore 2day im getting worried. Maybe my knees are rubbing off eachother in my sleep???? haha! My aunt has boney knees so maybe i had them under the fat haha!

has anyone any tips on reducing this pain? Coz its really starting to get to me. My hands are so cold i can barely get dressed coz i obviously have to touch my skin haha! So a massage is a no no! haha! and i dont have anyone to give me one either! Oh this is such a boring hopeless thread im tempted to just delete it. haha!

Feeling sorry for myself coz ive some kinda stomach bug i tink and im off work i feel a bit like death hahaha!

But im still positive about LT so just need help on the bone/muscle pain and ill be the happiest woman on this forum hahaha!

Aw poor thing. Maybe you are fading away too fast!!! Seriously, you know the weather here has turned bloody cold in the last week, so I think you feel it a bit more now that you have lost your insulation. I know I feel it and have felt very achy some days. I'm putting it down to that anyway.

Aw poor thing. Maybe you are fading away too fast!!! Seriously, you know the weather here has turned bloody cold in the last week, so I think you feel it a bit more now that you have lost your insulation. I know I feel it and have felt very achy some days. I'm putting it down to that anyway.

Yeah in the last week or so ive really been suffering i know its the cold weather but no matter wat i wear im just so cold. some days i wear leggings then trousers and 4 tops and i do be freezing in work. I try drink tea but it makes me so thirsty. An im afraid to have my choc shake warm coz i hated it the first time i tried it! Oh well only 3 weeks 2 days left on tfr hopefully ill heat up soon wen im back eating warm food! bath for me warned my mam im goin just incase i have a dizzy spell haha! door will be kept open just incase!

Yep, I agree , the shakes hot are too disgusting to think about. I sometimes feel I will turn to ice from all the cold water as I don't like black tea or coffee and there is only so much peppermint or earl grey
I can take. I've gone to bed early several nights recently, just to warm up. Enjoy the bath and no fainting please!!

God do I know that feeling. Yes, because we don't have as much 'padding' as before, it's a totally different feeling but also we don't have as much muscle either to help protect ourselves either. When I first did lipotrim, I found that I bruised much more easily, I had pain in my left side of my hips too and when I lied down on my sides, I couldn't have my knees together because it would hurt too.

The cold weather is worse on us on LT because we're only drinking, the water doesn't help that and we don't have as much body fat so we start feeling colder. Best thing to do is to dress warmly indoors, drink your water hot, have your chocolate shakes as a hot chocolate and keep moving around. This should make you feel warmer.

God do I know that feeling. Yes, because we don't have as much 'padding' as before, it's a totally different feeling but also we don't have as much muscle either to help protect ourselves either. When I first did lipotrim, I found that I bruised much more easily, I had pain in my left side of my hips too and when I lied down on my sides, I couldn't have my knees together because it would hurt too.

The cold weather is worse on us on LT because we're only drinking, the water doesn't help that and we don't have as much body fat so we start feeling colder. Best thing to do is to dress warmly indoors, drink your water hot, have your chocolate shakes as a hot chocolate and keep moving around. This should make you feel warmer.

I am covered in big bruises i asked my pharmacist a few weeks ago if this was normal and she said it happens on alot of diets so i just forgot about it! my healing has been quite slow aswell but its still worth it! i had a black bruise on my leg for 5 weeks before it started to go yellow it was so sore but gone now thank god. yeah my hips are kinda pointy now so i have to be careful not to walk into things haha i seem to do that alot on this diet hahaha!

Yep, I agree , the shakes hot are too disgusting to think about. I sometimes feel I will turn to ice from all the cold water as I don't like black tea or coffee and there is only so much peppermint or earl grey
I can take. I've gone to bed early several nights recently, just to warm up. Enjoy the bath and no fainting please!!

im alive haha! ive been in bed all day except for checking on my families dinner was using a slow cooker for the first time. :) I cudnt stay downstairs for long as i felt like i was turning to ice no joke haha! Im just gonna force myself to have more tea coz this cold is beginning to irritate me. I must rob some thermals or something to wear in work.

I am covered in big bruises i asked my pharmacist a few weeks ago if this was normal and she said it happens on alot of diets so i just forgot about it! my healing has been quite slow aswell but its still worth it! i had a black bruise on my leg for 5 weeks before it started to go yellow it was so sore but gone now thank god. yeah my hips are kinda pointy now so i have to be careful not to walk into things haha i seem to do that alot on this diet hahaha!

Lol well, I think the best thign we can all do, is muscle work outs, but I think more closer to goal otherwise, well, our weightloss could get slower due to muscle build up.

Our bodies are kinda weaker in a way, but not in the kind of health danger kinda way. When we've finished though, we will feel better. Warmer, less bruising etc. Happened when I finished LT.

Yeh I'd rather bruise up all over as the weight loss just gets better. I have a huge bruise on my back just from sitting in my chair at college. Dunno how skinny cope LOL

aaahhh you are having it bad at the moment. I'v had a pain under my ribs on the right hand side since last week but I think it may be my kidneys cos I know I'm not drinking enough and I dont always have 3 shakes (I know thats wrong but I forget, they are not exactly something to look forward to).

I'm freezing ALL the time, hubby thinks I'm mad cos hes in shorts and tee-shirt and I have my dressing gown over my clothes and a blanket. My body will be burning fat to try to get my temperature up so in a twisted kinda way, I kinda like it, lol.

I only like the strawberry shakes but had a choc left over from last time I tried LT. I tried it hot with with peppermint tea using 2 t-bags so its nice and strong and its actually quite nice like that, I cant stand the hot choc without the peppermint tea so maybe try that??? You havent long to go now so just think of all the fat thats being burned whilst you are cold lol xxx

aaahhh you are having it bad at the moment. I'v had a pain under my ribs on the right hand side since last week but I think it may be my kidneys cos I know I'm not drinking enough and I dont always have 3 shakes (I know thats wrong but I forget, they are not exactly something to look forward to).

I'm freezing ALL the time, hubby thinks I'm mad cos hes in shorts and tee-shirt and I have my dressing gown over my clothes and a blanket. My body will be burning fat to try to get my temperature up so in a twisted kinda way, I kinda like it, lol.

I only like the strawberry shakes but had a choc left over from last time I tried LT. I tried it hot with with peppermint tea using 2 t-bags so its nice and strong and its actually quite nice like that, I cant stand the hot choc without the peppermint tea so maybe try that??? You havent long to go now so just think of all the fat thats being burned whilst you are cold lol xxx

LOL nuts isn't it?

Both my parents and my sisters are so warm and they're in their PJ's. I'm wearing my hat, jeans, 2 tops, a jumper and a dressing gown and I'm still as cold as a corpse! XD

I even sleep like this with 2 blankets, does nothing for me, so I put the heater aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way up :D

Tell me about it!!! My gas bill is gonna be huge this quater xxx

LOL same here. My mum's always complaining.

Hun you must have all your shakes ive had a stomach bug the last two days and the thoughts of the shakes is horrible but you must have them after all they are medicine. They really are. I lived on the strawberry shakes for the first 6 weeks the choc was a great surprise coz i thought it was disgusting the first day.

Im just afraid ill try it warm and hate it and its kinda a waste of a lovely choc shake then you know wat i mean?? sorry the shakes havnt got nice yet do you use a blender i find it makes them a million times better than wen i do it in the shaker.

LOL nuts isn't it?

Both my parents and my sisters are so warm and they're in their PJ's. I'm wearing my hat, jeans, 2 tops, a jumper and a dressing gown and I'm still as cold as a corpse! XD

I even sleep like this with 2 blankets, does nothing for me, so I put the heater aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way up :D

I sleep with 3 fleece pj tops and a big double fleece blanket over me and a double duvet and i still wake up during the nite freezing. Bloody weather haha! Dont tink id deal if i was on this in January.

Terrible isn't it? I have a thermal blankety and an electric blanket, which I broke last year on LT because I kept it on non stop LOL!

My dads thinking of buying me thermal underwear LOL

Yeah, Im gonna make sure I have them all this week an drink more water. You know that you have to drink 2 litres of water, is that aswell as the water you use with the shakes? My lady at the chemist is a lovely young lady but isnt clued up about LT. Any question I ask her she has to look it up in a book.

I know what you mean about wasting shakes, Iv not been brave enough to add coffee to mine yet haha xxx

haha! my dad wants to get me thermal everything like the stuff they use in the alps. i wear my ski jacket everywhere but its so big now its too far away from my body to keep me warm even with 3 jumpers on. haha! oh electric blanket i want one so bad.

Yeah, Im gonna make sure I have them all this week an drink more water. You know that you have to drink 2 litres of water, is that aswell as the water you use with the shakes? My lady at the chemist is a lovely young lady but isnt clued up about LT. Any question I ask her she has to look it up in a book.

I know what you mean about wasting shakes, Iv not been brave enough to add coffee to mine yet haha xxx

Its excluding the shakes hun! She has a book??? haha! i wud try rob that mite be some cool info in there.

LOL bless :D

I know what you mean about bigger jackets. I bought a nice jacket but it's too big, they didn't have smaller sizes. Jeez it's wierd going shopping these days. I still find myself looking for size 18 but I keep forgetting that I'm smaller than that LOL.

LOL bless :D

I know what you mean about bigger jackets. I bought a nice jacket but it's too big, they didn't have smaller sizes. Jeez it's wierd going shopping these days. I still find myself looking for size 18 but I keep forgetting that I'm smaller than that LOL.[/QUOTE

I still havnt shopped yet only bought trousers about 6 weeks ago coz i was sick all over my other ones (sorry tmi) now i rob my mam's trousers hilarious i tink. must go shopping thou, weird buying anything other than a 16 thou i feel as thou im kidding myself hahaha! Oh my mind is seriously disturbed.

Back